2 2
yobnoc

Q

39 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Two Trump staffers who attended Tulsa rally test positive for Covid-19

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/jun/22/john-bolton-donald-trump-protests-coronavirus-phoenix-speech-latest-news-updates

Now this would not have happened if they just stopped testing! :p

Hi Robert,

Next up:  An Exec Order banning any testing.  Bound to be popular with the White House staff.

Jerry Baumchen

4 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Well, they've abandoned temp & symptom checks at the WH.

Only for the little people.  From the article"

"Every staff member and guest in close proximity to the president and vice president is still being temperature checked."  Funny; there would be no risk at all if they didn't test those people because no one would ever test positive.  So why would they do it?

(edited)
7 hours ago, billvon said:

Here are a few more.  Arena's capacity is 19,000.  6200 people showed up by official fire department records - so less than a third full.  No one was blocked from entering.  And this was after his campaign bragged that almost a million people requested tickets, and that there would be over 40,000 people there.

Don't believe facts?  Then perhaps you might believe Trump, who cancelled his overflow speech because  . . . there was no overflow.  No one waiting outside. 

TrumpCrowd.jpg

rally2.jpg

rally3.jpg

OMG, I'm a dipshit.png

Edited by JoeWeber

41 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

OMG, I'm a dipshit.png

He was . . . upset by the low attendance.  No wait!  Attendance was great; bigger than Obama's.  He was upset by . . . Antifa?  Maybe?  Were there any Antifa inside?  No?  Well, then he was bummed by . . . the mainstream media reporting that he was sitting in an empty section.  That's it!  It's the media's fault!

4 minutes ago, billvon said:

He was . . . upset by the low attendance.  No wait!  Attendance was great; bigger than Obama's.  He was upset by . . . Antifa?  Maybe?  Were there any Antifa inside?  No?  Well, then he was bummed by . . . the mainstream media reporting that he was sitting in an empty section.  That's it!  It's the media's fault!

This sucks. It's my birthday and the asshole wore a pink shirt to a Trump rally.

Mom was right..png

18 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Ron,

'This account of what went wrong in Tulsa and the reckoning underway in the aftermath is based on interviews with more than a half-dozen reelection campaign and White House officials. The partly empty arena was the biggest embarrassment '

'Trump was described as furious over the negative media coverage of the rally, much of which focused on the president’s failure to fill the arena'

'Making matters worse for the campaign was its initial declaration that 1 million people had signed up to see Trump, a boast that was now destined to fall on its face.'

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/21/donald-trump-oklahoma-campaign-debacle-333263

I know that the truth can sometimes be hurtful; but, it is still the truth.

Jerry Baumchen

I spent a good deal of time on the road yesterday listening to commentary on the Tulsa rally. Truthfully, both sides of the event and aftermath were presented. 

Talk about equivocal politics....

17 hours ago, yoink said:

Ron, 

I have a genuine question, if Trump loses the election but states after that it wasn’t valid because of foreign Communist / Chinese and Democratic interference and manipulated / fraudulent postal voting and was then forced to leave the White House, what would you and those like you think / do?

Go to church and pray for God's blessing on America, give us strength to deal with perceived conflict approaching, and go eat some fried chicken or bar-b-que.

18 hours ago, DJL said:

Do we have an equivalent Biden rally to compare it to?  Does that matter?  Until Trump has given his concession speech there will be nothing certain about this election.

Well, here is a comparison. Don't you live in PA? Is this accurate?

https://www.westernjournal.com/media-savages-trumps-rally-reporters-hardly-notice-biden-disaster-pa-rally/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=aa-breaking&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=firefly

18 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I don't live in PA but if I did I still couldn't claim further insight as to what happens with Biden.

As the article states, it appears to be an event in which they invited 20 people and had them sit at a distance from each other as Biden delivered a televised speech.  So, that's not what one would call a rally.

• Like 1

(edited)
28 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Three back to back posts? You must be nervous. Go for it, Ron. 

Edited by JoeWeber

(edited)
10 minutes ago, DJL said:

I don't live in PA but if I did I still couldn't claim further insight as to what happens with Biden.

As the article states, it appears to be an event in which they invited 20 people and had them sit at a distance from each other as Biden delivered a televised speech.  So, that's not what one would call a rally.

trump's event, trump supporters. Biden's event Biden supporters. So what? trump's event at complete odds with any medical expert opinion on managing covid. Biden's appropriate to managing covid exposure.

trump's event no questions from audience. Biden's event questions from audience unknown. Sounds like the planning for the Biden event was better and more appropriate to the times than trump's.

NHL,NFL,NBA, etc. have all cancelled large public events. Not trump because for him he was wanting a mass event to cheer him on. Too bad it didn't work out that way.

Edited by Phil1111

4 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Ron is blinded by the dark persona of trump. He is nervous because the test that God has put to his followers is over. God has properly ascertained true believers. From the worshipers of false gods. The faustian bargain is now nearing an end.

Soon the price for such betrayal will be due. Thats what worries Ron and his similarly inclined followers.

(edited)
40 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Ron has never explained why he thinks his god would be in favor of an adulterer, sexual predator, liar, fraud, racist, self-aggrandizing narcissist and pretend Christian as leader of this country.

Edited by kallend
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Ron is blinded by the dark persona of trump. He is nervous because the test that God has put to his followers is over. God has properly ascertained true believers. From the worshipers of false gods. The faustian bargain is now nearing an end.

Soon the price for such betrayal will be due. Thats what worries Ron and his similarly inclined followers.

Personally I do not believe Ron and his group are blind to Trump's faults at all. Rather, they are blinded by fear and hatred of liberals and the idea of social changes that they see coming. Trump is just the agent that currently is helping to slow down the change.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Personally I do not believe Ron and his group are blind to Trump's faults at all. Rather, they are blinded by fear and hatred of liberals and the idea of social changes that they see coming. Trump is just the agent that currently is helping to slow down the change.

I agree is trump the cart or the ass thats pulling the cart.