2 2
yobnoc

Q

4 hours ago, kallend said:

Hi John,

Just another loony-tune.  Like most states, we've had them for a long time.

She does not stand a snowball's chance in Hades of getting elected.  Her opponent will be the current US Senator:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Merkley

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  I am thinking that no one else wanted to really stand for the nomination.  Merkley is VERY popular in this state.

11 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi John,

Just another loony-tune.  Like most states, we've had them for a long time.

She does not stand a snowball's chance in Hades of getting elected.  Her opponent will be the current US Senator:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Merkley

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  I am thinking that no one else wanted to really stand for the nomination.  Merkley is VERY popular in this state.

Hi Jerry,

One of the 'fun' parts about the primary system as it is currently set up is that it tends to favor candidates who are 'out there'. 

Many mainstream voters don't bother voting in an 'unimportant' election, while the 'extremist types' do (this happens on both ends of the political spectrum). 

In the case of a very strong incumbent, it becomes even more of an issue. 
In this case, the Rs knew full well that their candidate wouldn't win, no matter who it was, so they didn't bother. Which makes the 'wingnut' vote all the more powerful (a couple of assumptions on my part here). 

On 5/21/2020 at 10:30 AM, gowlerk said:

My point is basically that anyone capable of supporting Trump despite his obvious flaws is likely also capable of believing in the Q conspiracy.  The "underground back channel information" thing is complete nonsense given that is is in wide circulation.

My point is that you and the others here are not following the analyzations, discussions, and shared intel that is stimulated and motivated by the Q posts. Despite the allegation that most of the QAnons are of low IQ there is a groundswell of grass roots voters who support President Trump and, I strongly believe, will get him reelected.

49 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Despite the allegation that most of the QAnons are of low IQ there is a groundswell of grass roots voters who support President Trump  .  . . .

No one disputes that; indeed, Trump loves those low IQ people and they love him.  Trump: "I love the poorly educated."

trump relishes conspiracy theories. His favorite quotes are "i heard", "people have told me", "I can't tell you now" and on and on. That how he undercuts his opponents and tries to explain away his failings, his mistakes.

The hacked Democratic National Committee server was somehow in Ukraine. Sure his followers and FOX sucked that one back like a cold Miller on a hot day. From back in the 1970's when he would phone the National Enquirer using fictional identities to plant favorable stories about himself. Or alternatively leak damaging gossip about others.

His followers like the intrigue. What does he mean? Why can't he tell us now? It all blends into talking about him.

On 5/22/2020 at 10:53 AM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

THAT is the very essence of Donald Trump.

Jerry Baumchen

Here is a very good article that explains much about why trump repeats the b.s. about himself. Why fake news and his b.s. is so persuasive to his supporters. It is worth reading in its entirety. It ties into his "love for the poorly educated". Why when they find out that they have fallen for a lie or "fake news" they still tend to believe the story anyway.

Cognitive Ability and Vulnerability to Fake News     from Scientific American February 6, 2018

On 5/22/2020 at 11:25 AM, RonD1120 said:

My point is that you and the others here are not following the analyzations, discussions, and shared intel that is stimulated and motivated by the Q posts.

I have and still do.  They're full of nonsense and irrational thinking.   It's fascinating to watch, much in the same way as mental illness can be fascinating to watch.  It teaches interesting things about the nature of thought and thought processes. 

That doesn't make it true, though.

Despite the allegation that most of the QAnons are of low IQ there is a groundswell of grass roots voters who support President Trump...

Don't need to have a high IQ to vote.  In fact, for some purposes, it's politically easier to herd the low IQ folks to vote the way you want.  They don't question as much or when they do question, they're willing to accept crazy explanations with clones, secret mole children, etc., so long as they support their world view.

... groundswell of grass roots voters who support President Trump and, I strongly believe, will get him reelected.

... which might be the the real purpose behind the efforts to keep the Q fantasy alive despite all of those missed predictions and zero evidence for it after years and years and years...  Maybe it's not really about a stopping a secret cabal of satanic pedo-cannibals - maybe it's just creating a reason for followers to vote Trump even if it doesn't exist.  Who can stop us from the imaginary cabal but the man that we imagine has a plan?  Better vote for him to be safe, amiright?

So, maybe that's the lesson - maybe the real Q movement was the friendships they made along the way...

On 5/22/2020 at 12:53 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

THAT is the very essence of Donald Trump.

Jerry Baumchen

The Bible says the Anti-Christ will be in power for 1,260 days. Trump has been in power for 1,228 days.

We're so close!

11 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

We understand the battle, now war, is spiritual. 

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lifesite/Open_Letter_President_Donald_Trump.pdf

We are strong and prepared.

Q4426.PNG.fa56ccab8c33c75ba156377ec42eb28a.PNG

WWG1WGA

You're in the majority where you live, I'm sure. You selected for it. Go to what you call the hellholes, and see how majority you are. Those places are part of the United States as well. 

Wendy P.

20 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Dude, you do understand that that letter is from a Papist right? They are not true Christians at all and will not be raptured.

Not necessarily, some Roman Catholics will be raptured. It depends on your acceptance, belief, and relationship with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. For the most part Roman Catholicism is simply a very large, world wide, gathering place. We are judged individually not corporately. 

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Not necessarily, some Roman Catholics will be raptured. It depends on your acceptance, belief, and relationship with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. For the most part Roman Catholicism is simply a very large, world wide, gathering place. We are judged individually not corporately. 

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

So - is only your version of Christianity correct, or are there other ones that might be OK too?

(edited)
17 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

There is only one Christianity and it is clearly defined in the Book of Acts.

THAT, is patently false.

There is NOTHING clearly defined in the bible.

It is ALL up for interpretation.

. . .Unless you can tell me which version is correct, or which translation is correct, and have everyone agree on it.

. . . Or are you saying that you are the one that knows?

Edited by turtlespeed

2 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

THAT, is patently false.

There is NOTHING clearly defined in the bible.

It is ALL up for interpretation.

. . .Unless you can tell me which version is correct, or which translation is correct, and have everyone agree on it.

. . . Or are you saying that you are the one that knows?

I am unequivocally stating that I know the truth. I am not the only one. 

Jesus Christ is the answer. Pick any translation you like.