2 2
yobnoc

Q

(edited)
On 4/14/2020 at 8:08 PM, Skwrl said:

No, the point is the media covers it because it should - but not for the reason you think.

Imagine tomorrow there was an Internet hoax that spread throughout America that said that your neighbors might secretly be space aliens.  At first, only very gullible people would believe it.  Then, the grift might start.  Then more gullible people would be drawn in because, "hey, did you hear about the space aliens?" would spread over Facebook. Sooner or later, if many people bought into it, the media might - and should - follow it because it's so darn looney.  I mean, I'd want to know if people were so insane that they thought that lots of people were secretly space aliens.  That doesn't mean that there *are* actually secret space aliens.  It means we're observing a ton of abnormal psychology.  

Change "space alien" to "satanist pedo" and you've got Q.  (Although some of the QAnon crew also believe there are secret space alien lizards, but that's beside the point...)

>The more negativity published by the MSM, the stronger we become

Hahahaha...  Oh wait, you're serious - let me laugh harder.

No, not really.  Lately, your "movement" just perpetually misses its forecasts.  How did your 10 days of darkness go, Ron?  Are all the Mole Children rescued?  Oh, wait, a bunch of... nothings.  Nothing happened.  Lots of people starting to realize it's just a silly LARP.

I think what adds fuel to the fire is the actual, true and verifiable stories of pedo rings (one of which was allegedly run by a guy who supposedly "didn't kill himself"). Add to that the notorious "grooming rings" in the UK and you've got a volatile mixture. Sensationalism displaces facts - no space aliens need apply. Look up the Wenatchee child sex ring case. Innocent lives were destroyed because of mindless hysteria, fueled by an overzealous prosecutor out to make a name for himself. Think witch burnings are a thing of the past? You won't after reading about Wenatchee.

Edited by Guest

(edited)
17 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Breaking...

"Out of Shadows" a Mike Smith documentary

I'm pretty sure no one here wants to spend the time to watch this drivel. Here is a review/report on this new Q fantasy.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/4/15/1937453/-QAnon-kooks-are-using-a-new-documentary-to-try-to-red-pill-the-country

More info https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/out-of-shadows-is-a-qanon-film-going-viral/

Edited by gowlerk

16 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Breaking...

"Out of Shadows" a Mike Smith documentary

Bullshit. Rabbit hole.

I stopped after the second sentence "you trusted the information someone was giving you".

I've questioned everything my entire life.

As a child I disassembled and reassembled everything to understand it myself. I still do this.

This is what exposure to religious insanity taught me, to never trust a human.

I'm not a blind trust believer.

Research and verify.

Now, about a has been stunt man YouTube video guy.... "evidence" Smith offers for such an extraordinary claim: high priestess of QAnon, Liz Crokin. The movie bills Crokin as a legitimate journalist who claims that anyone who opposes Trump is at the very least covering for pedophiles and baseless accusations of innocent people. In the movie, Crokin claims that elements of the media are “accessories in the crimes against children.”

3 minutes ago, normiss said:

The movie bills Crokin as a legitimate journalist who claims that anyone who opposes Trump is at the very least covering for pedophiles and baseless accusations of innocent people.

I did not understand that the Q people consider me to be a pedophile. No wonder I have such a hard time giving these people any respect.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

We are waiting on AG Barr and...

1. Durham

2. Horowitz

3. Huber

No one is predicting anything. We are waiting for the DOJ to do their job. Maybe it will come to nothing and maybe it will be a Great Awakening for the American people.

There will always be a next step to wait for. That is how these things work. It is like a battered wife saying this time it will be different. If my opinion of you wasn't already well beneath contempt, I would pity you.

4 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

That's from the end of January.

I think it was already posted here, but I could be wrong and it was a while back.

I'm not totally sure of the motivation. 
It could simply be that they are idiots who believe the stupid shit they are told and are just passing it on.
There's also the idea that the whole "Q" thing is just a bunch of 4chan trolls seeing how much stupid shit they can get the gullible idiots to believe. 

Either way, I have less and less of a problem with it as time goes on.

Those morons are endangering people's lives with their stupidity. 
If that same stupidity means they follow dangerous suggestions (like drinking toxic chemicals), then they are less of a danger to me. 

(edited)
47 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Also, Q analyzers have posted that Hannity will be presenting a major scoop announcement Monday, 27 Apr.

Wow, how insightful this Q fella must be.  He quotes a comment from a reporter (her Tweet was about 30 minutes before that Q drop). 

One would have thought if he was plugged into the "white hats", he would have known about it before Maria Bartolomo.  I mean seriously, do you think the information flow is Trump -> Maria Bartolomo -> Q?  

But alas, he seems to have no special insight. 

So, even if this comes true - and we'll see today, won't we - it's not proof of Q, right Ron?  

Edited by Skwrl

10 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Also, Q analyzers have posted that Hannity will be presenting a major scoop announcement Monday, 27 Apr.

Well, we found out what the major scoop announcement was!  It is that. . . . Hannity is mad at the NYT for reporting on him accurately and is threatening to sue them.  

World-shaking!  Major scoop!  Whiny mainstream media figure gets mad at other mainstream media source!  The world will never be the same after this major announcement that Q saw coming.

7 hours ago, billvon said:

Well, we found out what the major scoop announcement was!  It is that. . . . Hannity is mad at the NYT for reporting on him accurately and is threatening to sue them.  

World-shaking!  Major scoop!  Whiny mainstream media figure gets mad at other mainstream media source!  The world will never be the same after this major announcement that Q saw coming.

Oh.  I was expecting it to be this:
"Two people in Georgia drank liquid cleaning products over the weekend in misguided attempts to ward off COVID-19, according to the Georgia Poison Center."

10 hours ago, billvon said:

Yep! That's all it was. Bummer!

3 hours ago, kallend said:

Oh.  I was expecting it to be this:
"Two people in Georgia drank liquid cleaning products over the weekend in misguided attempts to ward off COVID-19, according to the Georgia Poison Center."

I would suspect that Covid-19 is not their major problem.