2 2
yobnoc

Q

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Over 1500 articles written attacking Q by the MSM. If there is nothing of value regarding Q and the Q posts, why is it being vilified? Source, The Praying Medic

Makes sense.  Q and supporters have written tens of thousands of posts attacking the MSM.  (And Trump, of course, has tweeted thousands of times about the MSM.)  If no one gets any value from them, why is the right wing attacking them all the time?  Could it be, perhaps, that the MSM makes the GOP's attempts to cling to power more difficult?  It's much easier to lie if no one speaks the truth.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:41 AM, ryoder said:

Hey, Q is real!  I've seen him!

Q-007-image-q-007-36556148-656-564.png

q-star-trek-villains.jpg

20 hours ago, billvon said:

Makes sense.  Q and supporters have written tens of thousands of posts attacking the MSM.  (And Trump, of course, has tweeted thousands of times about the MSM.)  If no one gets any value from them, why is the right wing attacking them all the time?  Could it be, perhaps, that the MSM makes the GOP's attempts to cling to power more difficult?  It's much easier to lie if no one speaks the truth.

The point is that the movement is growing not only in the U.S. but worldwide. It is organizing and directing the right wing conservative patriots regarding equal justice for all. This movement is aimed at high level government, corporate, and celebrity persons.

The FISA scandal can never be allowed to go unpunished. 

The FISA indictments will lay the foundation for the additional layers of evil corruption to be revealed and brought to justice. When they are announced the general public will be astonished and the Great Awakening will begin.

The more negativity published by the MSM, the stronger we become.

WWG1WGA

3 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

The point is that the movement is growing not only in the U.S. but worldwide. It is organizing and directing the right wing conservative patriots regarding equal justice for all. This movement is aimed at high level government, corporate, and celebrity persons.

The FISA indictments will lay the foundation for the additional layers of evil corruption to be revealed and brought to justice. When they are announced the general public will be astonished and the Great Awakening will begin.

WWG1WGA

No, the point is the media covers it because it should - but not for the reason you think.

Imagine tomorrow there was an Internet hoax that spread throughout America that said that your neighbors might secretly be space aliens.  At first, only very gullible people would believe it.  Then, the grift might start.  Then more gullible people would be drawn in because, "hey, did you hear about the space aliens?" would spread over Facebook. Sooner or later, if many people bought into it, the media might - and should - follow it because it's so darn looney.  I mean, I'd want to know if people were so insane that they thought that lots of people were secretly space aliens.  That doesn't mean that there *are* actually secret space aliens.  It means we're observing a ton of abnormal psychology.  

Change "space alien" to "satanist pedo" and you've got Q.  (Although some of the QAnon crew also believe there are secret space alien lizards, but that's beside the point...)

>The more negativity published by the MSM, the stronger we become

Hahahaha...  Oh wait, you're serious - let me laugh harder.

No, not really.  Lately, your "movement" just perpetually misses its forecasts.  How did your 10 days of darkness go, Ron?  Are all the Mole Children rescued?  Oh, wait, a bunch of... nothings.  Nothing happened.  Lots of people starting to realize it's just a silly LARP.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skwrl said:

Imagine tomorrow there was an Internet hoax that spread throughout America that said that your neighbors might secretly be space aliens.  At first, only very gullible people would believe it.  Then, the grift might start.  Then more gullible people would be drawn in because, "hey, did you hear about the space aliens?" would spread over Facebook. Sooner or later, if many people bought into it, the media might - and should - follow it because it's so darn looney.  I mean, I'd want to know if people were so insane that they thought that lots of people were secretly space aliens.  That doesn't mean that there *are* actually secret space aliens.  It means we're observing a ton of abnormal psychology.  

See: "The Twilight Zone" -> "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" (1960)

(edited)
39 minutes ago, ryoder said:

See: "The Twilight Zone" -> "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" (1960)

Well, that one idiot did shoot up the pizza place.

I still find it funny that the restaurant where 'kids were being molested in the basement' didn't actually have a basement.

Edit to add: That seems typical for all of the 'Q' crap.

Edited by wolfriverjoe

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

WWG1WGA

That's god damn funny right there.

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

...It is organizing and directing the right wing conservative patriots regarding equal justice for all. This movement is aimed at high level government, corporate, and celebrity persons...

..The FISA indictments will lay the foundation for the additional layers of evil corruption to be revealed and brought to justice. When they are announced the general public will be astonished and the Great Awakening will begin...

...WWG1WGA

You don't want 'equal justice'.

You want your enemies persecuted and your hero's crimes ignored.

When, exactly, will these be 'revealed'? 
When will they be 'brought to justice'?
When will they be announced?

I'm still waiting for the 'tribunals on Gitmo' that were promised a while back.

And regarding your 'WWG1WGA' shit - Do you actually believe a bunch of keyboard warriors and wannabe 'specops' morons would actually GO anywhere?

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Uh huh.  

About two years ago Q announced that the arrest warrants were in the mail; Hillary Clinton had had her passport revoked and would soon be arrested and imprisoned, along with the rest of the Deep State.  It was happening, Q said.  Nothing can stop it.  The Great Awakening was beginning.

And then . . .  nothing.  No arrests.  No confiscated passports.  No Great Awakening.  No trials and executions.  It's almost as if Q had made the whole thing up as some sort of mass hallucination.

How is this any different?

30 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

But what is not funny is the small army of zealots Ron is surrounded with who may become unpredictable.

Very true.

More concerning is to them death is the reward and their jebus will celebrate their deaths.

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

What's the timescale on this? How soon is it going to happen? If it doesn't happen, will it in any way shake your absolute faith in Q?

4 minutes ago, billvon said:

Uh huh.  

About two years ago Q announced that the arrest warrants were in the mail; Hillary Clinton had had her passport revoked and would soon be arrested and imprisoned, along with the rest of the Deep State.  It was happening, Q said.  Nothing can stop it.  The Great Awakening was beginning.

And then . . .  nothing.  No arrests.  No confiscated passports.  No Great Awakening.  No trials and executions.  It's almost as if Q had made the whole thing up as some sort of mass hallucination.

How is this any different?

Well, sure the MSM won't tell you it happened!;P

2 minutes ago, jakee said:

What's the timescale on this? How soon is it going to happen? 

I was wondering this too. I need to change some of my positions on predictit.org if this is true. Come to think of it, if this Q stuff is accurate, I could make some money with that info. Would that be considered insider trading?

16 minutes ago, okalb said:

I was wondering this too. I need to change some of my positions on predictit.org if this is true. Come to think of it, if this Q stuff is accurate, I could make some money with that info. Would that be considered insider trading?

Ssshhh!!!

If Ron learns about prediction markets, he will be going in there and cleaning up, using all that valuable inside info from Q!  The rest of us won't have a chance. :(

• Like 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Ssshhh!!!

If Ron learns about prediction markets, he will be going in there and cleaning up, using all that valuable inside info from Q!  The rest of us won't have a chance. :(

Based on Q's prediction history to date, I would say just buy the opposing position to anything published by Q and you will clean up!

Edited by okalb
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jakee said:

What's the timescale on this? How soon is it going to happen? If it doesn't happen, will it in any way shake your absolute faith in Q?

Jakee if it does not happen then it was simply one of the many times Q used misinformation to confuse the deep state.

I’m surprised Ron doesn’t use the defence my religious parents do about timelines. I’ve forgotten the exact bible verse, but it’s along the lines of ‘a moment can be a thousand years in Gods time’