2 2
yobnoc

Q

(edited)
3 hours ago, ryoder said:

For most of my life I thought "patriot" meant someone who loved their country and wanted to defend it.  But over the last 4 years I've learned there are people who actually think it means someone who wants to abolish democracy and its freedoms, replace it with a fascist autocracy/theocracy, and banish anyone who is the wrong color, or religion, or has the audacity to believe data and facts override faith and dogma.

I went back and read this again and now I am not certain what exactly you mean.

Forgive my above post it was made too quickly.

You, after all, put me in touch with Q.

Edited by RonD1120

4 hours ago, gowlerk said:

You have such a wonderful fantasy to cling to. You believe that Trump is here to save you from Lucifer. How charming.

He grabbed lucifer by her pussy. Because the modern American god, uses foul mouthed, adulterous bigots as his prophets 

33 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Experiencing is different from thinking.

That's great. Doesn't help you though, because Q was defining free thought, not free experience, and your Davey boy's catchphrase is ego linear thinking, not ego linear experiencing. 

So you're still fucked.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I went back and read this again and now I am not certain what exactly you mean.

He means you're in thrall to fascists, and have expressed a desire to see fascism in America triumph over other people's freedom. 

Edited by jakee

2 hours ago, kallend said:

It's hard to decide if he's a very good troll, or just delusional.

Honestly I feel sorry for him. More and more it feels like the ramblings of someone dealing with dementia or going sinile.

I used to find it funny, then I got angry, now it just makes me sad and I pity him. I picture a lonely old man, scared and running from shadows

1 hour ago, nigel99 said:

Honestly I feel sorry for him. More and more it feels like the ramblings of someone dealing with dementia or going sinile.

I used to find it funny, then I got angry, now it just makes me sad and I pity him. I picture a lonely old man, scared and running from shadows

That did make me laugh.

Old yes, not lonely nor scared.

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Experiencing is different from thinking.

Awareness expanded.

Looking to the source of the Light and not at what is illuminated.

Little early for the mushrooms to be popping out of the cowpies, Ron. You having flashbacks?

9 hours ago, Skwrl said:

Ding ding ding.   "Get rid of all the Satanists and people will think just like I do" is Ron's thesis.  ...

So let me ask you this, Ron.  I'm not a Satanist or Luciferian.   

Ron seems to have been hoodwinked by Satan, coming to him as Jesus.  It's been so long on his journey that he cannot get back on the path.

(edited)
10 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Little early for the mushrooms to be popping out of the cowpies, Ron. You having flashbacks?

David R Hawkins, MD, PhD

I've read three of his books now and they compliment the Bible as well as AA/NA. I find him validating, edifying, and fascinating. He picks up where Fritz Perls and Carl Jung left off.

ETA: A Course In Miracles

Edited by RonD1120

(edited)
4 hours ago, kallend said:
7 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

David R Hawkins, MD, PhD

Appeal to authority doesn't work well here.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster says so.

Did you clear that with your Wife, MD?

Edited by Coreece
formatting

On 3/29/2020 at 11:11 AM, ryoder said:

For most of my life I thought "patriot" meant someone who loved their country and wanted to defend it.  But over the last 4 years I've learned there are people who actually think it means someone who wants to abolish democracy and its freedoms, replace it with a fascist autocracy/theocracy, and banish anyone who is the wrong color, or religion, or has the audacity to believe data and facts override faith and dogma.

Patriots.jpg.37c8eca1267813bd4d66ac5af0d53ad0.jpg

57 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Since moving to New England a few years ago, I understand that around here, they like it when the Patriots are in control ]:)

Wendy P.

But no Brady this year!^_^ Belichick is the power behind the Patriots.

Anyway besides Ron, who else here follows or believes in this Q?

25 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

But no Brady this year!^_^ Belichick is the power behind the Patriots.

Anyway besides Ron, who else here follows or believes in this Q?

Who doesn't? You don't think James Bond is true and Q is real? I feel sorry for you. 

WWW.WASSUP.WHACKADOODLE

IR1 RU12?

On 3/29/2020 at 5:41 PM, nigel99 said:
On 3/29/2020 at 3:04 PM, kallend said:

It's hard to decide if he's a very good troll, or just delusional.

Admit it.  Given your current situation, you're just projecting.

23 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Admit it.  Given your current situation, you're just projecting.

I feel the same way. It's not projecting, it's simple observation. Ignore the Christian aspect and then ask yourself what you are seeing. It is sad.

2 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

I feel the same way. It's not projecting, it's simple observation. Ignore the Christian aspect and then ask yourself what you are seeing. It is sad.

Bullshit.  This has nothing to do with Ron and everything to do with Nigel's father.

20 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Over 1500 articles written attacking Q by the MSM. If there is nothing of value regarding Q and the Q posts, why is it being vilified? Source, The Praying Medic

There is certainly value in reporting on it. Just like there is value in reporting about anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, etc. Sometimes we need a reminder that some people are incredibly stupid.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Over 1500 articles written attacking Q by the MSM. If there is nothing of value regarding Q and the Q posts, why is it being vilified? Source, The Praying Medic

Because one of the jobs of the "Main Stream Media" is to expose frauds & fakes. 

Like Trump University.
Or Jim Bakker.