2 2
yobnoc

Q

15 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Translation:

Patriots are in control and right now you are losing. Your mores, customs, traditions, and folkways are being constrained and confined. The Deep State is being rooted out. The swamp is being drained.

Why do you want to constrain other people's customs and traditions? What have you got against America being the land of the free?

I think you've mixed up the definitions of 'patriot' and 'fascist'.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Translation:

Patriots are in control and right now you are losing. Your mores, customs, traditions, and folkways are being constrained and confined. The Deep State is being rooted out. The swamp is being drained.

I think that's another way of saying it's Amateur Hour (extended) in the White House.

At some point the grown ups will have to come in and clean up the mess.

Consider the words of President John F Kennedy in 1961:

"It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

He was referring to what is now identified as the Deep State. We do not underestimate their power. We know that JFK was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald he was assassinated by the secret cabal, that is the Deep State.

We now have a leader with knowledge, understanding, and God given talent to halt the spread of the Luciferian grip on America and the rest of the world. For this period of time the good guys have control and the bad actors are worried, some running, some running very scared.

(edited)
4 hours ago, jakee said:

Why do you want to constrain other people's customs and traditions? What have you got against America being the land of the free?

Literally built into the Q fantasy is this idea that “military tribunals”, accountable to no one but the “white hats” (the amorphous group of “good guys”) will put all the bad people (which just so happens to be exactly the same set as those who criticize Trump) on trial and then execute them.

Once you say, “OK, what then?” they usually don’t have an answer.  

The seem to not want democracy, that’s for sure. 

Edited by Skwrl

12 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

He was referring to what is now identified as the Deep State.

He really wasn't.

We do not underestimate their power. We know that JFK was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald he was assassinated by the secret cabal, that is the Deep State.

We now have a leader with knowledge, understanding, and God given talent to halt the spread of the Luciferian grip on America and the rest of the world. For this period of time the good guys have control and the bad actors are worried, some running, some running very scared.

Then allow me to disprove the 'Deep State' conspiracy theory in one sentence. Trump is still alive.

23 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Consider the words of President John F Kennedy in 1961:

"It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

He was referring to what is now identified as the Deep State. We do not underestimate their power. We know that JFK was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald he was assassinated by the secret cabal, that is the Deep State.

You have such a wonderful fantasy to cling to. You believe that Trump is here to save you from Lucifer. How charming.

Here is a Q post that is clear.

Why Is 'Free Thought' Ridiculed, Challenged, and Threatened?

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV628 Mar 2020 - 3:15:18 PM

A person(s) value:
1. vote
2. monetary value (tax contribution)
Why is 'free thought' ridiculed, challenged, and threatened when a person is opposed to the 'mainstream-narrative'?
[2] remains fixed (degree allowable by 'economic recession/expansion')
[1] remains a variable
[1] dependent on a 'controlled' system of information dissemination
What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
Fact becomes fiction?
Fiction becomes fact?
When does news become propaganda?
Identity creation?
How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
[If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]
Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
Threat to intellectual freedom?
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Read again – digest.
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Logical thinking.
Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
Pre/post 2016 election?
Why were violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded?
Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?
When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
Control of the narrative = power
When you are blind, what do you see?
They want you divided.
Divided by religion.
Divided by sex.
Divided by political affiliation.
Divided by class.
When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
Divided you are weak.
Divided you pose no threat to their control.
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Q

IMO the last statement refers to the control and restriction of free thought. The Luciferians that have maintained control for decades do not what you thinking for yourselves.

Here is a later Q post that continues to explain what we are fighting for, and it is a fight.

"Give me liberty, or give me death." ~Patrick Henry

THIS IS ABOUT SAVING AMERICA

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV628 Mar 2020 - 3:21:09 PM

The entire world is watching.
Patriots from around the world are praying for AMERICA.
We are all bound by a feeling deep inside, a feeling that cannot be publicly expressed for fear of ridicule, a feeling that challenges the mainstream (narrative), against that which we are told to accept and dare not question, put simply, that people are being abused by those in power and time is running out.
Remember the battles of Lexington and Concord - "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"
For far too long we have been silent and allowed our bands of strength, that we once formed to defend FREEDOM and LIBERTY, to deteriorate.
We became divided.
We became weak.
We elected TRAITORS to govern us.
We allowed EVIL to prey on us.
Those who claimed to represent us gave us false hope, made false promises.
The evil and corruption only grew.
——————————
This is more than party politics.
This is about restoring OLD GLORY.
This is about saving our land and our people from those who wish us harm.
This is about preserving our REPUBLIC.
This is about preserving our SAFETY.
This is about restoring our STRENGTH.
This is about LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
This is about PROTECTING our children.
THIS IS ABOUT SAVING AMERICA.
We are all God's children.
We are, FATHERS.
We are, MOTHERS.
We are, DAUGHTERS.
We are, SONS.
We are, BROTHERS.
We are, SISTERS.
We do not look at race.
We do not look at skin color.
We are UNITED in these STATES OF AMERICA.
We are, and will always be, PATRIOTS.
WE MUST RISE AGAIN.
WE MUST UNITE AGAIN.
WE MUST FIGHT AGAIN.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

How do you feel about that, since you've said that logic is overrated as a means of looking at the world? And who gets to define what "logic" is? Do I get a voice, or are the only voices that count the ones that agree with your world view?

Wendy P.

• Like 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

How do you feel about that, since you've said that logic is overrated as a means of looking at the world? And who gets to define what "logic" is? Do I get a voice, or are the only voices that count the ones that agree with your world view?

Wendy P.

Ding ding ding.   "Get rid of all the Satanists and people will think just like I do" is Ron's thesis.  But even if there were Satanists (or whatever the heck you want to call them) and even if you got rid of them, reasonable people are going to disagree on a whole lot of stuff.    I've never used the word crypto-fascist before, but dang, it seems like it fits...

So let me ask you this, Ron.  I'm not a Satanist or Luciferian.  I'm a guy whos has a faith in God but I have a *huge* fucking difference of doctrine with you (on maybe a hundred things).  I've never been a pedophile or anything to do with any of that sort of horrible stuff. 

So, am I going to get sent to a military tribunal and executed (or sent to a re-education camp), Ron?  

If not, at the end of your proposed Great Awakening, will I still be able to advocate for minorities, those disproportionately injured, religious freedom, and things like health care for all, or would that be against the White Hat regime?

I'm really curious to hear Ron's answer. Because either he's going to tell me I'm going to be in an internment camp (or worse) in his fantasy regime, or he's going to say I'm not, in which case what fucking difference does this Great Awakening really mean?  (I mean, don't like Obama or Clinton, sure, whatever, but even if you get rid of them, people are still going to support some of the same public welfare things that they did).  I'd still support the well-being of disadvantaged folks, which seems anathema to Ron's whole Trump-fetish.  If you won't answer to me, what's going to happen in your fantasy world to Kallend or BillVon?  I'm really curious. 

So what's it going to be, Ron - don't dodge with a Q drop.  Tell me what you think will happen to those of us who disagree with you and/or Trump in your fantasy? 

Edited by Skwrl

(edited)

And I want to be super clear about my comment. Don't delude yourself into thinking that I believe that your crazy Q fantasy is real.  It's not. 

But I want to point out how utterly fucking fascist and anti-American the whole Q fantasy is.

Edited by Skwrl
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, jakee said:

For most of my life I thought "patriot" meant someone who loved their country and wanted to defend it.  But over the last 4 years I've learned there are people who actually think it means someone who wants to abolish democracy and its freedoms, replace it with a fascist autocracy/theocracy, and banish anyone who is the wrong color, or religion, or has the audacity to believe data and facts override faith and dogma.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Here is a Q post that is clear...

"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, 

Sounds a lot like ego linear thinking with a 'this' is caused by 'that' viewpoint.

Time to choose who you prefer Ron, Q or Davey Hawkins - because you can't have both.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Here is a later Q post that continues to explain what we are fighting for, and it is a fight.

That's easy, you're fighting for the death of free society. You embody everything the founders of your country were trying to escape. 

2 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Wendy P.

The way I see it, logic is individually determined for your own peace of mind based on your level of consciousness.

If consciousness level is below 200, according to Dr Hawkins, logic will determine what kind and how much force is needed to subdue others and maintain control, ergo linear thinking is primary.

Above 200 consciousness starts moving more and more into the power of divinity through increasing levels of compassion, non-linear thinking expands.

1 hour ago, Skwrl said:

Ding ding ding.   "Get rid of all the Satanists and people will think just like I do" is Ron's thesis.  But even if there were Satanists (or whatever the heck you want to call them) and even if you got rid of them, reasonable people are going to disagree on a whole lot of stuff.    I've never used the word crypto-fascist before, but dang, it seems like it fits...

So let me ask you this, Ron.  I'm not a Satanist or Luciferian.  I'm a guy whos has a faith in God but I have a *huge* fucking difference of doctrine with you (on maybe a hundred things).  I've never been a pedophile or anything to do with any of that sort of horrible stuff. 

So, am I going to get sent to a military tribunal and executed (or sent to a re-education camp), Ron?  

If not, at the end of your proposed Great Awakening, will I still be able to advocate for minorities, those disproportionately injured, religious freedom, and things like health care for all, or would that be against the White Hat regime?

I'm really curious to hear Ron's answer. Because either he's going to tell me I'm going to be in an internment camp (or worse) in his fantasy regime, or he's going to say I'm not, in which case what fucking difference does this Great Awakening really mean?  (I mean, don't like Obama or Clinton, sure, whatever, but even if you get rid of them, people are still going to support some of the same public welfare things that they did).  I'd still support the well-being of disadvantaged folks, which seems anathema to Ron's whole Trump-fetish.  If you won't answer to me, what's going to happen in your fantasy world to Kallend or BillVon?  I'm really curious. 

So what's it going to be, Ron - don't dodge with a Q drop.  Tell me what you think will happen to those of us who disagree with you and/or Trump in your fantasy? 

First, if you have not accepted the gift eternal life through Jesus Christ given by the grace of God you are by definition Luciferian. There is either light of the absence of light or darkness.

The military tribunals, from what I can ascertain, is for those high level individuals who have committed treason. Civilian trials would drag on forever.

The Great Awakening is when the people are given undeniable evidence of the Deep State's evil and power. I believe this will happen when the charges are made public and in mass.

If you are not involved in high level treason you have nothing to fear.

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

For most of my life I thought "patriot" meant someone who loved their country and wanted to defend it.  But over the last 4 years I've learned there are people who actually think it means someone who wants to abolish democracy and its freedoms, replace it with a fascist autocracy/theocracy, and banish anyone who is the wrong color, or religion, or has the audacity to believe data and facts override faith and dogma.

Well, I think you have fallen into error.

1 hour ago, jakee said:

Time to choose who you prefer Ron, Q or Davey Hawkins - because you can't have both.

Of course I can. It is two different arenas, not mutually exclusive. And, don't forget, I have Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit to guide me.

I speak, I have allies, and I vote.

13 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Of course I can. It is two different arenas, not mutually exclusive. And, don't forget, I have Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit to guide me.

They're both telling you how to think, and they completely disagree with each other. Thinking is the same arena as thinking.

1 hour ago, kallend said:

It's hard to decide if he's a very good troll, or just delusional.

He is too consistent to be a troll I think. A troll would at least occasionally display delight and humour from fooling people. Delusional? I give you belief in an afterlife as evidence.

56 minutes ago, jakee said:

They're both telling you how to think, and they completely disagree with each other. Thinking is the same arena as thinking.

Experiencing is different from thinking.

Awareness expanded.

Looking to the source of the Light and not at what is illuminated.