2 2
yobnoc

Q

7 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Joe,

Looks like Ron crossed a line.

Jerry Baumchen

Thankfully my delicate sensibilities were again protected from the dark forces of reality.

Anyone up for a drunken party where we all wear serious disguises and guess whose who?

6 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Wendy,

Normally, I am with you.  However, there have been a few things that I have seen/read that I truly wish that I had not.

Jerry Baumchen

What -- that lady rolling out her stomach instead of the bread dough on Facebook? :p

I don't like looking at pictures and videos that are too disturbing, so I don't. Generally the words aren't as visceral to me, and I can intellectualize them.

Wendy P.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Wendy,

A long ago publication called SCREW.  Very nasty, too nasty for me.

Jerry Baumchen

Sure, but this is SC and I'm guessing there weren't any vaginas in Ron's post, not that we should be protected there either. The rules are there for good reasons and I'm probably one. Still, we are all adults here. Maybe loosen the rules and tighten the membership a bit?

(edited)
On 3/21/2020 at 6:36 AM, RonD1120 said:

I do not believe a "this" is caused by a "that."

Time, causality and the physical laws of the universe as we understand them disagree with you.

Not UNDERSTANDING what the cause of an effect was doesn't mean that it didn't exist. It's easy to say 'I don't see any link between X and Y therefore there isn't any', but that ain't the way reality works. 

Edited by yoink

11 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I attempted and copy and paste. Remark was that it contained unacceptible characters or emojis. ???!!!

2nd attempt from word processor

The CHINA Virus

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 23 Mar 2020 - 7:13:55 PM

2007_C_.jpg

the CHINA virus” (Deleted)
Worth remembering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeVrMniBjSc?
Wuhan Institute of Virology [geo location]?
[1st biosafety lvl 4 lab – 2015]
City/Province origin – hot zone [geo location]?
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related?
“Unbeknownst to Harvard University beginning in 2011, Lieber became a “Strategic Scientist” at [Wuhan] University of Technology (WUT) in China and was a contractual participant in China’s Thousand Talents Plan from in or about 2012 to 2017.”
[rapid spread]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-closing-of-21-million-cell-phone-accounts-in-china-may-suggest-a-high-ccp-virus-death-toll_3281291.html?
>End POTUS rally(s)?
>End POTUS econ gains?
>End POTUS unemployment gains?
>End POTUS
[A, B, C, D, ……]?
[weaken prior to P_elec?]
>Delay US/China trade negotiations?
[China pref Biden
[+VP] as P?]
>Shelter [Biden] public appearances?
>Shelter
[Biden] debate(s)?
>Push new/revised P_2020 > vote by mail?
[unsecure]
https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1242071506445885441?
>Push [D] ‘wish list’ [unrelated] items CV Bill [voting amends]?
https://twitter.com/SenTomCotton/status/1242169734763819011?
What is the mathematical probability this occurs [the ‘time bomb’ explodes] at the exact point in time that allows for maximum damage [above] prior to the P_elec?
Outside of standard deviation?
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?

[Mueller failed]
[Impeachment failed]
>Why was it critically important impeachment be rushed in the House?
[MSM
[D party]/Hollywood narrative(s) failed]
[THE COUP FAILED]
[D] party leading nominee established [super T] prior to lock-down [take-over]? [Sanders ELIM_Biden_FRONT]
Occam's razor simply states that of any given set of explanations for an event occurring, the simplest one is most likely the correct one.
Q

Thanks, Ron.

I can see that there was enough 'oddness' in that post that the system rejected it.

"Character oddness", not content.

There was a regular poster in the DB Cooper thread a while ago who often went 'smiley nuts' and posted a gazillion emojis and maybe 10 words.
Her posts actually made more sense that that 'Q' crap.

Which, if you read the Cooper insanity a back when it was actually making progress (and know who I mean), then that's saying something. 

If you wish to believe that the whole virus outbreak is a "Deep State" plot to bring down the Mango Mussolini, go ahead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

If you wish to believe that the whole virus outbreak is a "Deep State" plot to bring down the Mango Mussolini, go ahead.

I mean, if anything Trump had like a ton of opportunities to show up, be a leader, and really do a great job, didn't he?  I mean, if it is a Deep State plot, he could have engaged a lot earlier, taken it seriously, helped make sure states were getting beds, respirators, supplies, etc., and actually engaged on the matter.  He could have come out a hero.  But that's not what he chose to do.  If it is a Deep State plot, I'd say he's doing a pretty shitty job combatting it.

But, unfortunately for Ron's nutty narrative, it's not.  

12 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Sure, but this is SC and I'm guessing there weren't any vaginas in Ron's post, not that we should be protected there either. The rules are there for good reasons and I'm probably one. Still, we are all adults here. Maybe loosen the rules and tighten the membership a bit?

That was rejected by the forum software, not by any moderator action.

(edited)
4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I attempted and copy and paste. Remark was that it contained unacceptible characters or emojis. ???!!!

It has nothing to do with the editorial content. The system cannot cope with the emoji’s. If you try to use an un-authorized emoji it will not accept the post.

Edited by gowlerk

12 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Ok, so you attribute your lack of competence with computers to conspiracy.  

1) Copy the text

2) Open notepad (not Word)

3) Paste the text into notepad

4) Clean up the pasted message into something legible 

5) select all from notepad

6) paste into dz.com 

I think you’ll find that magically fixes the dz.com censorship issues ;)

In case you’re in doubt those special characters are formatting control codes to display on a website, they are NOT hidden messages from Q

10 hours ago, nigel99 said:

Ok, so you attribute your lack of competence with computers to conspiracy.  

1) Copy the text

2) Open notepad (not Word)

3) Paste the text into notepad

4) Clean up the pasted message into something legible 

5) select all from notepad

6) paste into dz.com 

I think you’ll find that magically fixes the dz.com censorship issues ;)

In case you’re in doubt those special characters are formatting control codes to display on a website, they are NOT hidden messages from Q

You're running late. I did that.

12 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

You're running late. I did that.

I think you missed step 4, clean it up into something legible. 

That post was a load of gibberish. It reminds me of when I was around 8 years old and we would make up secret codes and languages. 

12 hours ago, nigel99 said:

I think you missed step 4, clean it up into something legible. 

That post was a load of gibberish. It reminds me of when I was around 8 years old and we would make up secret codes and languages. 

Translation:

Patriots are in control and right now you are losing. Your mores, customs, traditions, and folkways are being constrained and confined. The Deep State is being rooted out. The swamp is being drained.