2 2
yobnoc

Q

On 3/14/2020 at 10:40 AM, wolfriverjoe said:

I'm going to guess even the most dedicated sycophantic minion looked at all the previous investigations and realized that there was nothing they could convict her on. 

Wait a sec.  Let's not forget that he actually DID try to push another investigation on her but it came to nothing.  You don't need to guess, it actually happened:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-investigation/u-s-inquiry-into-fbi-clinton-spurred-by-republicans-ends-without-results-washington-post-idUSKBN1Z905V

On 3/17/2020 at 3:55 PM, RonD1120 said:

Q has not addressed this issue and has not posted a drop since 9 Mar.

I do not think COVID-19 needs to be analyzed, at least not at this juncture.

Well, give it a few weeks.  I am sure the Q followers will "discover" a prediction and re-jigger it a little to make it read on this.

18 hours ago, billvon said:

Well, give it a few weeks.  I am sure the Q followers will "discover" a prediction and re-jigger it a little to make it read on this.

18 hours ago, billvon said:

Of course - 

That's what Q meant - before they KNEW that was what they meant!

• Like 2

I'm going to specifically ask someone a question here.

I'm really curious which one of these Ron believes (both these two options are leading contenders on the Q discussion boards...):

• COVID19 is a secret plot by the white hats [controlled by Trump] to stop everything going on worldwide so mass arrests of the Satanists can (finally) happen.
  • COVID19 is a plot by the Deep State to stop the white hats who were closing in on them...  But fear not!   They will ultimately lose because the 'Patriots are in control', of course.
  • Some third theory...  

Or, you know, is it just a pandemic that this Administration has handled horribly?

What do YOU think is going on with COVID19?  If you're one of the Q people, you know you role is to prepare us for the Great Awakening.  So what's going on, Ron?  I just got to know.  

2 hours ago, Skwrl said:

I'm really curious which one of these Ron believes (both these two options are leading contenders on the Q discussion boards...):

• COVID19 is a secret plot by the white hats [controlled by Trump] to stop everything going on worldwide so mass arrests of the Satanists can (finally) happen.
  • COVID19 is a plot by the Deep State to stop the white hats who were closing in on them...  But fear not!   They will ultimately lose because the 'Patriots are in control', of course.
  • Some third theory...  

Or, you know, is it just a pandemic that this Administration has handled horribly?

What do YOU think is going on with COVID19?  If you're one of the Q people, you know you role is to prepare us for the Great Awakening.  So what's going on, Ron?  I just got to know.  

It's gotta be the new jebus plague. God hates humans, history repeatedly shows us that fact, assuming christianity is possibly true. I'm still confused why this god that loves his believers so much that he delivers them hell on earth with plagues, floods, tornadoes, starvation, cancer, murder, gay babies, etc, etc, etc, etc.

5 hours ago, normiss said:

It's gotta be the new jebus plague. God hates humans, history repeatedly shows us that fact, assuming christianity is possibly true. I'm still confused why this god that loves his believers so much that he delivers them hell on earth with plagues, floods, tornadoes, starvation, cancer, murder, gay babies, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Something to do with "works in mysterious ways", I believe.

12 hours ago, Skwrl said:

• Some third theory...  

More evidence is required. So far it looks a lot like a new virus. 

As I stated above, it could be OJT for something else. As a student of non-linear thinking and reasoning, I do not believe a "this" is caused by a "that." Things just happen. How you deal with them determines your level of consciousness and your character development. 

I get this attitude from studying David R Hawkins, MD, PhD.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

As I stated above, it could be OJT for something else. As a student of non-linear thinking and reasoning, I do not believe a "this" is caused by a "that." Things just happen. How you deal with them determines your level of consciousness and your character development. 

So with all this non-thinking linear you do, how is it that you can only parrot what you are told? By now we should all be gob smacked by your critical insights and original conclusions. But somehow that never happens. Any clues why, Counselor?

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

You seem very taken with credentials. 

Next time you refer to me I want to be called Professor John Kallend, MA, PhD (Cantab).

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

As I stated above, it could be OJT for something else. As a student of non-linear thinking and reasoning, I do not believe a "this" is caused by a "that." Things just happen.

What about all the things you believe were caused by god?

1 minute ago, RonD1120 said:

To: Professor John Kallend, MA, PhD (Cantab)

Subject: Academic Studies on Spirituality

What have you published?

+++

I'm just jerkin' your chain.

You can see for yourself on Google Scholar.

You?

20 hours ago, normiss said:

That is more recognizable than a religious counselor, at the very least it's factually verifiable.

FTR as a Christian I have been employed as Substance Use Disorder Counselor, Crisis Intervention Counselor, and for a period of time in private practice as a Christian Counselor.