tabouare

Out of place menu

I don't know if this was reported or not as I have a lot of issues with the display on Chrome Version 79.0.3945.79 (Official Build) (64-bit).
We've been having some weird glitches at work over the last few weeks but this seem to be a problem with DZ.com. 

The forum seems to be hidden behind DZ.com logo and I can't access it. The menu on the right is static and when you scroll down it stays in the same location in the browser.
The main articles / photos on the main page are a little weird looking, not centered left or right.

image.png.f5cf232d32b8ce47715d0f35ab6da092.png

23 hours ago, tabouare said:

The forum seems to be hidden behind DZ.com logo and I can't access it.

We are running the same version of Chrome. This does not appear to be a dz.com issue, but a Chrome Width Setting issue. A couple of suggestions:

1. If you recently added some chrome extension - remove that and see if it changes back. 

2. Chrome: Hamburger menu > Settings > Advanced > Restore settings to their original defaults (This will reset your startup page, new tab page, search engine, and pinned tabs. It will also disable all extensions and clear temporary data like cookies. Your bookmarks, history and saved passwords will NOT be cleared).

3. You may or may not be familiar with Chrome's Developer tools:

Right click on the top-level page you're trying to change (i.e. Dropzone.com);

Click on "Inspect" 

Find the Width somewhere at the top of the left window and highlight it.

In the right window; write down the width it has so you can put it back to where it was.

Click on that width in the right window and then use the wheel on your mouse to increase or decrease it. (If it gets ugly  - put it back to what you wrote down - then go find an IT guy to help.

4. Or, just try Google's "Fit to Width" extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fit-to-width/dfdmbpdbpocelpgahddghhkomnefchkl?hl=en

Hope one of these helps.  

Edited by BIGUN
spelling