1 1
davsca

A License in a week

Question

Hi all,

Im looking to do my A license in 1 week and am looking for the best place to do it in the USA in November. (Im travelling from the UK).

So far Ive looked at Spaceland Rosharon, Dallas and Clewiston, Skydive Arizona and Perris.

Anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

On 11/14/2019 at 6:26 AM, davsca said:

Hi all,

Im looking to do my A license in 1 week and am looking for the best place to do it in the USA in November. (Im travelling from the UK).

So far Ive looked at Spaceland Rosharon, Dallas and Clewiston, Skydive Arizona and Perris.

Anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks.

Dallas or Houston either one would probably give you the best chance. Houston probably easier to fly in and out of and weather might be a bit better. It's all super weather dependent as well. I'd plan on more than a week. Rarely does it happen in one week. 

Skydive Arizona should be able to help you with that, though their school is closed Tuesday and Wednesday. It should be sunny and warm during that time of year and there is generally little chance of rain. But like bsipe said it might be difficult to get all 25 jumps in during 1 week, 1 1/2 - 2 weeks is more likely to get it all done.

Texas weather is a bit sketchy that time of year.  I would bet Eloy first then Perris would be your better bets.

On 11/14/2019 at 6:26 AM, davsca said:

Spaceland Rosharon, Dallas and Clewiston, Skydive Arizona and Perris.

All will help you achieve your goal.