piisfish

Movember 2019

As you might know, the month of November is a month dedicated to men’s health, visually represented by growing a moustache. 

Several topics are approached regarding men’s health, specifically the most important taboos for men : Their reproductive system. 

none of us is immune to the risks of testicular and prostatic cancer, reason why I decided to join the Movember movement. Let’s talk about it, raise awareness, try and limit the risks. All it takes is a finger in the butt. Which by the way can be fun. 

You can donate on my Mo’space  https://ch.movember.com/en/mospace/14205041?utm_medium=app&utm_source=ios&utm_campaign=share-mospace

and also if other DZ. commers already have a Mo space, we can join forces on a DZ. com Mo’Team

help à bro, grow à Mo. 

Note; testicular cancer isn't only for very young guys (though it is very curable most of the time), and prostate cancer isn't only for old ones. It's embarrassing to be checked (I'm assured), but worth it. I have a relative who was convinced to get something looked at, only to find it was testicular cancer. This was 20 years ago, with no after effects. That's good news.

If you've been putting it off, don't.

Wendy P.