1 1
SivaGanesha

current status of Lodi

Does anyone know if Lodi still offers courses that lead in any way to a USPA A license or any other type of recognition by USPA? I was checking out their website and I was quite surprised to see the name of an instructor listed there who I understood has been kicked out of USPA:

Accelerated Training Program

Is USPA in any way lending an air of legitimacy to whatever goes on at Lodi these days?

(edited)

Yes you can get your A license there. There are legitimate AFF instructors who jump there and they can and have trained many students. I have jumped with one instructor there who is actually quite skilled as an AFF-I and he does a good job training his students.

Edited by 20kN
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, myeyescapture said:

That's their old website I believe. The new website is https://skydivelodiparachutecenter.com.

Thanks! That makes some sense but I'm still a bit confused. The site you are referring to as the 'new' website has existed since at least as early as 2015 according to web.archive.org . The 'old' website specifically shows the year of 2019 at the top of the page, suggesting it is still being updated (at least as of earlier in 2019) and is still showing current info (at least as of earlier in 2019).