1 1
swoopgirl

Greta Hates You All

11 minutes ago, airdvr said:

:rofl: Nobel is reaching for the trivial level. As with Obama what has Greta done to promote peace?

The appearance - depending on which side of the isle you stand on - is that the NPP has become more of a community achievement award.  

I think it used to be much more prestigious, and now it's much. much more political.

14 hours ago, DJL said:

Yes, it's very childish.  That's what's awesome about it that people keeping falling over themselves to make this girl relevant while at the same time complaining about why she shouldn't be relevant.

Yep.

Try to imagine telling this guy a year ago "dude, in a year you are going to be covering your car with the image of a climate change protester and telling the world about her."

9 hours ago, billvon said:

Yep.

Try to imagine telling this guy a year ago "dude, in a year you are going to be covering your car with the image of a climate change protester and telling the world about her."

I like that fact that hes actually advertising her cause for free.

You can't BUY publicity this good.:rofl:

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

I would be more worried about your Presidential Medal of Freedom. Apparently Rush Limbaugh is going to get one.

This is how stripper "super" models get Einstein Visas.

Honor, integrity, respect, proper recognition. Things that existed BT.

18 minutes ago, swoopgirl said:

I totally forgot I posted this. I don't come here often. Sorry I ghosted the thread guys. The title of the thread was really all I had to say anyways. Enjoying reading the responses though. :rofl:

There's got to be a way to figure out how much server power was used to generate this thread.  Greta would not be happy at all.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, swoopgirl said:

I totally forgot I posted this. I don't come here often. Sorry I ghosted the thread guys. The title of the thread was really all I had to say anyways. Enjoying reading the responses though. :rofl:

And here I thought it was just to jerk my chain. Now I'm hurt.

So, here we go with another example of the Conservative/Denier/Right Wing people DOING that thing that they accuse "The Left" of doing yet can never prove beyond accusations.  Supposedly Greta is a paid puppet under the control of George Soros or Deep State operatives who with the help of the liberal media pull her strings to get her dancing across the stage.

Not to be outdone, The Heartland Institute (a guest who needs no introduction) goes out and hires Ms. Naomi Seibt to be their conservative Greta so they can have someone to go dancing across the stage.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/25/conservative-group-hires-german-teen-naomi-seibt-to-rival-greta-thunbergs-climate-views/

55 minutes ago, DJL said:

So, here we go with another example of the Conservative/Denier/Right Wing people DOING that thing that they accuse "The Left" of doing yet can never prove beyond accusations.  Supposedly Greta is a paid puppet under the control of George Soros or Deep State operatives who with the help of the liberal media pull her strings to get her dancing across the stage.

Not to be outdone, The Heartland Institute (a guest who needs no introduction) goes out and hires Ms. Naomi Seibt to be their conservative Greta so they can have someone to go dancing across the stage.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/25/conservative-group-hires-german-teen-naomi-seibt-to-rival-greta-thunbergs-climate-views/

People should not be denying that there is climate change - 

They should be denying any trust in alarmists.

17 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

People should not be denying that there is climate change - 

They should be denying any trust in alarmists.

I think you're just trying to destroy more childhoods.  HOW DARE YOU!!

I wish I could find the comic, but the news headline over a picture of Greta was:  "World leaders agree that best way to calm child's anxiety is to change global system of trade and commerce."

3 minutes ago, DJL said:

I think you're just trying to destroy more childhoods.  HOW DARE YOU!!

I wish I could find the comic, but the news headline over a picture of Greta was:  "World leaders agree that best way to calm child's anxiety is to change global system of trade and commerce."

I'll see your Scandinavian and raise you a German.

1 hour ago, DJL said:

From the article - "Naomi Seibt vs. Greta Thunberg: whom should we trust?"  It's clear you should trust Naomi; she's MUCH better paid.

23 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

You mean like those climate scientists that Hutch keeps complaining about?

It is funny that we keep having to have a conversation about the difference between people who are paid to conduct research and people who are paid to say the research is wrong.

On 2/27/2020 at 4:06 PM, DJL said:

It is funny that we keep having to have a conversation about the difference between people who are paid to conduct research and people who are paid to say the research is wrong.

No, it's pathetic.

But those sorts of people need the false equivalence to maintain their pretense.