1 1
swoopgirl

Greta Hates You All

10 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

There's a reason you have one merit in 2809 posts. Your shit stinks.

Oh, an attack against me and the olfactory discomfort my feces caused. How liberally tollerant.

As for my post, a member stated "Of course she needs to protect her image.  Not too hard to find stuff about her on the interweb." I simply provided an example.

(edited)
3 hours ago, millertime24 said:

Oh, an attack against me and the olfactory discomfort my feces caused. How liberally tollerant.

As for my post, a member stated "Of course she needs to protect her image.  Not too hard to find stuff about her on the interweb." I simply provided an example.

Intolerant, I think you meant. It was not an attack, merely an observation. As a known libtard who has consistently flip-flopped on the issue of Greta I was simply observing that, given the thinnest of chances, a right winger has once again chosen a childish attack. 

airdvr thinks it's all an act with her, an opinion apparently supported by a thorough analysis of someone else entirely, and he stands by that view consistently. Fair enough. But true or not, should anyone be surprised that a child might inherit some of their parents tendencies or even gifts? 

In support, you chose to post a denigrating image of an expensive vinyl "look at me I'm a dipshit" car decal. We can only wonder if that proud decal owner doubled down for the matching face tattoo. 

I also did a simple search and found this photo. So you had choices.

Greta.png

Edited by JoeWeber

4 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

It is literally childish.

Yes, it's very childish.  That's what's awesome about it that people keeping falling over themselves to make this girl relevant while at the same time complaining about why she shouldn't be relevant.  Simply put she's a girl who skipped school to protest, got some headlines and is outspoken about warnings that in every other situation we would call a scientific fact and do something about.