2 2
yobnoc

Impeach the MotherF%@KER!

Well, the Mueller report detailed a variety of crimes Trump committed.

Cohen went to prison for some of them, and the report called Trump an 'unindicted co-conspirator'.

Mueller didn't indict Trump because he respected the Justice Dept's stance that a sitting President should not be indicted, NOT because Trump didn't commit a crime. Mueller made it pretty clear during his testimony. 

Also, there was a FOIA info dump from the Pentagon. Lots of documents.

Buried in them was the timeline for the orders withholding and later releasing the military aid to Ukraine.

90 minutes after the 'perfect' phone call, aid was ordered put on hold. And keeping it a secret was requested.

The author of that e-mail is one of the witnesses the Ds want at the impeachment trial. 

No wonder McConnell is refusing.

NYT, 1/1/20

Sometimes it’s worth stepping back to look at the full picture.

He has pressured a foreign leader to interfere in the 2020 American presidential election.

He urged a foreign country to intervene in the 2016 presidential election.

He divulged classified information to foreign officials.

He publicly undermined American intelligence agents while standing next to a hostile foreign autocrat.

He hired a national security adviser who he knew had secretly worked as a foreign lobbyist.

He encourages foreign leaders to enrich him and his family by staying at his hotels.

He genuflects to murderous dictators.

He has alienated America’s closest allies.

He lied to the American people about his company’s business dealings in Russia.

He tells new lies virtually every week — about the economy, voter fraud, even the weather.

He spends hours on end watching television and days on end staying at resorts.

He often declines to read briefing books or perform other basic functions of a president’s job.

He has aides, as well as members of his own party in Congress, who mock him behind his back as unfit for office.

He has repeatedly denigrated a deceased United States senator who was a war hero.

He insulted a Gold Star family — the survivors of American troops killed in action.

He described a former first lady, not long after she died, as “nasty.”

He described white supremacists as “some very fine people.”

He told four women of color, all citizens and members of Congress, to “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came.”

He made a joke about Pocahontas during a ceremony honoring Native American World War II veterans.

He launched his political career by falsely claiming that the first black president was not really American.

He launched his presidential campaign by describing Mexicans as “rapists.”

He has described women, variously, as “a dog,” “a pig” and “horseface,” as well as “bleeding badly from a facelift” and having “blood coming out of her wherever.”

He has been accused of sexual assault or misconduct by multiple women.

He enthusiastically campaigned for a Senate candidate who was accused of molesting multiple teenage girls.

He waved around his arms, while giving a speech, to ridicule a physically disabled person.

He has encouraged his supporters to commit violence against his political opponents.

He has called for his opponents and critics to be investigated and jailed.

He uses a phrase popular with dictators — “the enemy of the people” — to describe journalists.

He attempts to undermine any independent source of information that he does not like, including judges, scientists, journalists, election officials, the F.B.I., the C.I.A., the Congressional Budget Office and the National Weather Service.

He has tried to harass the chairman of the Federal Reserve into lowering interest rates.

He said that a judge could not be objective because of his Mexican heritage.

He obstructed justice by trying to influence an investigation into his presidential campaign.

He violated federal law by directing his lawyer to pay $280,000 in hush money to cover up two apparent extramarital affairs.

He made his fortune partly through wide-scale financial fraud.

He has refused to release his tax returns.

He falsely accused his predecessor of wiretapping him.

He claimed that federal law-enforcement agents and prosecutors regularly fabricated evidence, thereby damaging the credibility of criminal investigations across the country.

He has ordered children to be physically separated from their parents.

He has suggested that America is no different from or better than Vladimir Putin’s Russia.

He has called America a “hellhole.”

He is the president of the United States, and he is a threat to virtually everything that the United States should stand for.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I love how you ignore everything else to promote your "Deep State" and "Q" fantasy.

Straight out of Stephen Hassan's BITE model.

If you've studied the cult of Jehovah's witnesses they do the same thing.  Anything they read that paints the organisation in a bad light they are programmed to disregard it as lies from "Satan's media".

4 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I love how you ignore everything else to promote your "Deep State" and "Q" fantasy.

He ignores the fact that if the Q organisation really existed it would, by any definition, be the Deep State.

4 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

But other than that - it's all good? 

Not really.

Tax evasion, laundering money for the Russian mob, trying to fire anyone who doesn't worship the ground he walks on, using his position (and his campaign before that) to line his pockets with government (the taxpayers - US) money, using the "Trump Foundation" as a personal piggy bank, blatant disregard for the Constitution, the list is pretty long.

Of course, the Trumpettes all focus on Russian propaganda and other false claims that paint Trumps critics and opponents in a bad light. 

Well hoo boy, the Parnas documents sure make for interesting reading. 

While there's little in there linking directly to Trump there's a WHOLE lot of really ugly stuff. 

Is it enough to toss Giuliani under the bus? Maybe... and that's when stuff would get really interesting.

11 minutes ago, yoink said:

While there's little in there linking directly to Trump there's a WHOLE lot of really ugly stuff. 

Is it enough to toss Giuliani under the bus? Maybe... and that's when stuff would get really interesting.

Referencing the bold:  I don't know -- these are the people with whom he chooses to surround himself.  Even after being accused/shown to have done this "really ugly stuff," he still has them on his payroll.  In my mind, that makes him unfit (or at least wholly unqualified) for the office.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, yoink said:

You need to re-read some of the new evidence. It is direct to Cpl. Bone Spurs as the director.

83172630_10157643309814597_1757842965071396864_o.jpg

Attempted hit on an Ambassador, murder of an Iranian General, complete disregard for the killing of an American journalist and the Russian poisonings, mysterious death of a pedophile, pardoning war criminals, sacrificing Kurd allies for oil, pushing away key allies, killing off American farming.

But at least we're getting more water in our showers.

WTAF happened to American leadership???

25 minutes ago, normiss said:

WTAF happened to American leadership???

It abdicated it's responsibility in order to gain power.

Disenfranchising voters.
Gerrymandering districts to gain unfair advantages (court rulings confirmed this).
Outright voter fraud (funny that they used that as an excuse for the voter disenfranchising).

Flat out refusing to do their job (hold confirmation hearings).

Putting power before the country's well being (McConnell himself said so).

Their embracing of a monster is not the problem, just a further symptom of the real problem.

• Like 2

These are just my thoughts and observations not a prediction or support for anyone in particular.                                                          I watched the debate last night and I don't see a particularly strong candidate.  It is hard to defeat an incumbent, it does happen but is difficult.  I don't see any of the current Democratic candidates able to do it.  It looks like there is a better than average chance that Trump will be reelected.  If he is, it is possible the Democrats will try to impeach him again.  Looks like they hate him so much they can taste it.  I think somewhere out there are strong Democratic and Republican candidates for the 2024 election.  They may be smart enough not to get involved in this 2020 dog and pony show.

4 hours ago, Bigfalls said:

These are just my thoughts and observations not a prediction or support for anyone in particular.                                                          I watched the debate last night and I don't see a particularly strong candidate.  It is hard to defeat an incumbent, it does happen but is difficult.  I don't see any of the current Democratic candidates able to do it.  It looks like there is a better than average chance that Trump will be reelected.  If he is, it is possible the Democrats will try to impeach him again.  Looks like they hate him so much they can taste it.  I think somewhere out there are strong Democratic and Republican candidates for the 2024 election.  They may be smart enough not to get involved in this 2020 dog and pony show.

Not like the constitution or rule of law means anything anyway.

We should just stop arresting people, nothing to see when people commit illegal acts.

New America, no longer upholding laws.

Makes sense.

/s