2 2
yobnoc

Impeach the MotherF%@KER!

Just now, ryoder said:

Witness intimidation while the witness is testifying.

That needs to be added to the articles of impeachment.

Well, that's what the CNN headline is calling it. But I fail to see how she can read the tweet and be intimidated while testifying. Maybe during lunch break?

3 hours ago, DJL said:

I'm not sure why they're including Yovanovitch's testimony, she has zero to do with any impeachable issues.  This is filler.

There's value in painting a full picture with a coherent narrative. And IMO the fact that Trump, Giuliani and their cabal were prepared to undermine official US diplomats to further their illegal back channel agenda is serious business in itself.

18 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Witness intimidation while the witness is testifying.

That needs to be added to the articles of impeachment.

Along with felony campaign funding violations (Cohen went to prison, Trump is an "unindicted co-conspirator), obstruction of justice, violating the emoluments clause, sexual assault, tax evasion, and on and on and on.

The list of things he could and should face charges for is pretty long.

11 minutes ago, jakee said:

There's value in painting a full picture with a coherent narrative. And IMO the fact that Trump, Giuliani and their cabal were prepared to undermine official US diplomats to further their illegal back channel agenda is serious business in itself.

Bingo. She was an experienced, respected and trusted diplomat. 

Honest too. 

So, of course, Trump had to get rid of her so she wouldn't get in the way of his personal agenda. 

Gotta love how he does what's best for himself, regardless of the damage it does to the US or anyone else.

Numerous public servants who dedicated their lives to their country are all liars, but a guy who dodged the draft, bankrupted multiple businesses, cheated on multiple wives, defrauded  investors, students and donors is a hero. 

Who believes this nonsense?????

41 minutes ago, normiss said:

Numerous public servants who dedicated their lives to their country are all liars, but a guy who dodged the draft, bankrupted multiple businesses, cheated on multiple wives, defrauded  investors, students and donors is a hero. 

Trump does.

7 hours ago, normiss said:

Q is not discussing these impeachment proceedings at all. This leads one to assume that the smoke and mirrors show is going nowhere. 

What Q is discussing is the future DOJ indictments RE: Spygate, et.al.

"The Great Awakening"

WWG1WGA

8 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Q is not discussing these impeachment proceedings at all. This leads one to assume that the smoke and mirrors show is going nowhere. 

What Q is discussing is...

How did that Clinton extradition go for ya?

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

"The Great Awakening"

WWG1WGA

Did they discuss Trump committing yet another crime during the impeachment hearing that was severe enough as to briefly pause the proceeding?

I expect the panel was behind closed doors writing up the new charge.

Edited by normiss

44 minutes ago, normiss said:

Did they discuss Trump committing yet another crime during the impeachment hearing that was severe enough as to briefly pause the proceeding?

I expect the panel was behind closed doors writing up the new charge.

Q has once again placed emphasis on Ephesians 6:10-17. A scripture that I have referred to in the past as it has present-day applicability.

12 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Q has once again placed emphasis on Ephesians 6:10-17. A scripture that I have referred to in the past as it has present-day applicability.

Bless your little heart.

People who haven't cried in a congressional hearing: Marie Yovanovitch.

People who have cried in a congressional hearing: Brett Kavanaugh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

"The Great Awakening"

WWG1WGA

How does Jesus feel now you’ve found a new messiah?

You certainly seem to have as much faith in Q, and he’s not even threatening you with eternal damnation! 

He’s probably right about the impeachment not going anywhere, but if so that’ll be because the Senate is utterly and criminally corrupt.

I fully expect the impeachment bill to reach the Senate who will refuse to even consider it. It’ll never see the light of day, let alone a fair and responsible review.

Edited by yoink
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, yoink said:

I fully expect the impeachment bill to reach the Senate who will refuse to even consider it. It’ll never see the light of day, let alone a fair and responsible review.

And no doubt Trump will exploit that to the hilt, claiming that he was exonerated and that he was innocent all along.

NO quid pro quo!

On 11/16/2019 at 8:00 AM, RonD1120 said:

"The Great Awakening"

WWG1WGA

Is this because DJT secretly died and has been replaced by an actor (or a clone, as I’ve seen on some the Q message boards) as the Qultists are now saying?

(See attached image.) 

I got to say, I didn’t see *that* plot twist coming.  

(And to be super clear: I believe this is batshit, pants-on-head, totally kooky crazy, but literally *all* of the Q scam is, so this is probably par for the course.)

AC87E152-FB76-45D3-9CE4-79678AB3B31B.jpeg.ae394181674cb83ba749fe0095fad053.jpeg

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

I've long felt the most likely source of the QAnon shit is just trolls who want to see just how much bullshit the MAGA-sheep will swallow. But then again, perhaps Trump really has been replaced by Kevin Kline.

Well, that and the guys behind it (mostly a really weird American dude living in the Philippines because reasons and his colleagues) are making money off of  the scam through a bunch of different means. 

Grifters gonna grift, and the gullible are easiest to grift.  

Edited by Skwrl
typo

On 11/16/2019 at 10:37 AM, RonD1120 said:

You have to use just the slightest bit of skepticism in life.

Anyone else confused on why Clinton was impeached for lying about oral sex, yet Trump lying about traitorous actions is all cool???

You know who wasn't afraid of testifying? Hillary.

Trump is weak. Just ask NoKo. He's a freaking bone spur wimp.

I cannot understand how ANY veteran, much less American, can support this insanity.

Maybe there is a flat earth and I just don't see nor understand reality.

Jebus.

3 minutes ago, normiss said:

Anyone else confused on why Clinton was impeached for lying about oral sex, yet Trump lying about traitorous actions is all cool???

You know who wasn't afraid of testifying? Hillary.

Trump is weak. Just ask NoKo. He's a freaking bone spur wimp.

I cannot understand how ANY veteran, much less American, can support this insanity.

Maybe there is a flat earth and I just don't see nor understand reality.

Jebus.

Easy. It's called hypocrisy. It's called lying. It's called Christianity first and everything else a very distant second. It's called having never really believed the crap they espoused. They are all simply taking the long view. Yes, Trump is odious at best on his good day's but he's also the penultimate manipulatable fool. They are getting their judges. Jesus is coming back to school. Roe V. Wade may finally be history and our new Christian military stands ready for more endless war against, well, whomever is next. And yes, the Earth is flat.

20 hours ago, normiss said:

Anyone else confused on why Clinton was impeached for lying about oral sex, yet Trump lying about traitorous actions is all cool??

Clinton was impeached partly for lying in a sworn deposition, and honestly so much shit has flown around that I can’t even remember if there were any provable lies in Trump’s written answers to Mueller. But Clinton was also impeached for soliciting false testimony from other witnesses, and Trump is certainly guilty of witness tampering too.

As an aside, it still cracks me up that one of the main reasons Trump supporters have for backing him was “he tells it like it is”. If the guy told me the grass was green I’d have to go outside and check. 

Edited by jakee
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, jakee said:

Clinton was impeached partly for lying in a sworn deposition, and honestly so much shut has flown around that I can’t even remember if there were any probable lies in Trump’s written answers to Mueller. But Clinton was also impeached for soliciting false testimony from other witnesses, and Trump is certainly guilty of witness tampering too.

As an aside, it still cracks me up that one of the main reasons Trump supporters have for backing him was “he tells it like it is”. If the guy told me the grass was green I’d have to go outside and check. 

Republicans are currently defending a multiple draft dodger while insulting a decorated war hero. They have no defense, only attack, insult, and redirect. It's disgusting.

4 hours ago, normiss said:

Republicans are currently defending a multiple draft dodger while insulting a decorated war hero. They have no defense, only attack, insult, and redirect. It's disgusting.

Very funny that today Nunes thought he was being clever by calling the impeachment proceedings a 'Democratic drug deal'. By which he presumably means something improper and very bad. Seems to me that only strengthens the impression that something really bad must have been going on in the Trump inner circle for Bolton to use the 'drug deal' phrase in the first place.

Also Volker (presumably Trump's friendliest witness present) testifying that Giuliani was feedng Trump outdated information and conspiracy theories and creating significant problems for official diplomats trying to get Trump to understand the current situation in Ukraine.

Sounds like the G-man is standing at the bus stop waiting for the push. I wonder what he'll have to say after that;)