oldwomanc6

Cessna crashes into DC-3 Perris June 1984. Help with finding pic.

I can't seem to navigate the new set up here, but I would like to have any pics from this crash.

I was about ten feet from the front of the DC-3 when the idiot student pilot ran into the  door where we should have all been, but weren't. The subject came up today, but can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

No Pix,but "I was in the Parking lot!!!!!"  "HarHarHar!!!" and heard the "Crash!!!!"  And NO!!  "BOB" was not in the Van!!!...'Was gettin' some gear for the next jump....  'Just did a "AFF Level I" with this Gorgeous Ginger!!!  The Crash put the quanus on our Level II dive that day!!!!!

Audentes, Fortuna, Ivat,

skybill-out

PS "Old Woman!!"  somewhere in my archives I have a "Snapshot" of  you standing by Sq. 1...  'will let you know when I find it!!!

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 12:13 AM, skybill said:

No Pix,but "I was in the Parking lot!!!!!"  "HarHarHar!!!" and heard the "Crash!!!!"  And NO!!  "BOB" was not in the Van!!!...'Was gettin' some gear for the next jump....  'Just did a "AFF Level I" with this Gorgeous Ginger!!!  The Crash put the quanus on our Level II dive that day!!!!!

Audentes, Fortuna, Ivat,

skybill-out

PS "Old Woman!!"  somewhere in my archives I have a "Snapshot" of  you standing by Sq. 1...  'will let you know when I find it!!!

Your post left me very confuse, Bill.