kaiser

Active full time Instructors in our “SPORT OF SKYDIVING”

(edited)
On 8/25/2019 at 6:48 PM, kaiser said:

I need a count on full time active instructors in our sport.Week end warriors not included.Its time we stand up to have our own Play house.All those part timers and armatures are messing up our sport of skydiving.

You must be one of those losers who have spent your life playing this game and now you think you are a "professional". I have news for you. Skydiving is not has never been a profession. Especially tandem skydiving which does not even require much skill. Get off your high horse.

Edited by gowlerk
  • Like 5

I don't know how I missed this gem! xD

I totally think you should kick out those fake weekend instructors like myself.

Then you will have to hire more full time instructors to handle the weekend capacity, and you will have to share more of your weekday jumps. The math will totally work out in your favor, trust me I am certified public accountant who pretends to be a skydiving instructor on the weekends.

I will get to fun jump more, so screw it, and I don't really care if you have to switch from Dinty Moore stew to Alpo because you suck at math.

Edited by DougH
  • Like 4

On 8/25/2019 at 7:48 PM, kaiser said:

I need a count on full time active instructors in our sport.Week end warriors not included.Its time we stand up to have our own Play house.All those part timers and armatures are messing up our sport of skydiving.

Wind em up why dont you... LOL

monkey 2.gif

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:32 AM, DougH said:

I totally think you should kick out those fake weekend instructors like myself.

Seriously.  People who work full time jobs and spend their weekends instructing (and even making instructors like someone I know well) have NO right to steal from those who choose to "live the dream".  Doesn't matter how much experience the part timer has (although I guess it's worse if they have more than the OP).  Those non-"professionals" should go back to their real life jobs and leave the skydiving... or do I mean ride operating? - to those who have dedicated their lives to it.

</sarcasm> 

• Like 2