1 1
nigel99

The Clintons did it (Epstein)

I can’t believe that the classless piece of shit in the Whitehouse has the audacity to retweet that Epstein was killed to cover up for Bill Clinton. 

The USA sure elected a clown and it goes to show how even a ‘stable’ first world country is only one lunatic away from being a banana republic.

I didn’t think I would live in an age where reality TV and reality merged into one complicated mess.

2 hours ago, nigel99 said:

I can’t believe that the classless piece of shit in the Whitehouse has the audacity to retweet that Epstein was killed to cover up for Bill Clinton. 

The USA sure elected a clown and it goes to show how even a ‘stable’ first world country is only one lunatic away from being a banana republic.

I didn’t think I would live in an age where reality TV and reality merged into one complicated mess.

Epstein died in a federal prison.  The federal prison system is part of the DoJ.  

And who is in charge of the DoJ?  Hint - the answer is NOT "Clinton".

30 minutes ago, kallend said:

Epstein died in a federal prison.  The federal prison system is part of the DoJ.  

The Clintons still have their fingers controlling parts of the "Deep State". Especially in Manhattan. Any fool can see what MUST have happened. Ok, I know sarcasm does not work well here. Epstein had pretty good reasons to want to end his life. Most likely nothing more than that happened. But even people who believe that as I do are going to have some fun with it. Which in the end I'm really not completely comfortable with. FB is full of posts expressing glee, I'm resisting the urge as best I can.

9 hours ago, kallend said:

I am pretty sure it was a suicide, I know some are saying Trump is behind it all. 

But that said yes as a high risk individual those in charge carry significant blame for allowing it. 

10 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Epstein had pretty good reasons to want to end his life. Most likely nothing more than that happened. But even people who believe that as I do are going to have some fun with it. Which in the end I'm really not completely comfortable with.

Yeah, I have a couple ideas of several captioned photos/comics, but I'm refraining out of respect for the victims.

10 hours ago, gowlerk said:

FB is full of posts expressing glee, I'm resisting the urge as best I can.

I just don't consider this a gleeful moment  considering that justice may have been averted.

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Is it possible that he was just moved into WITSEC or some other secret program for protection? There were no cameras at the hospital AFAIK.

You’d think there would have been a bunch of other high profile arrests before that happened. The police would need to arrest the people Epstein implicated, build a case against then file charges before letting him walk, I’d imagine.

I don’t think you get put into witness protection just for giving a story.

On 8/11/2019 at 7:13 AM, nigel99 said:

I'm a big fan of conspiracy.

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Is it possible that he was just moved into WITSEC or some other secret program for protection? There were no cameras at the hospital AFAIK.

2 minutes ago, yoink said:

You’d think there would have been a bunch of other high profile arrests before that happened. The police would need to arrest the people Epstein implicated, build a case against then file charges before letting him walk, I’d imagine.

I don’t think you get put into witness protection just for giving a story.

First off, faking a death to go into Witness Protection is pure Hollywood. I'm not terribly surprised it was Ron that posted that.

Second, while he likely has (had) a shitload of info on a lot of people, the reports seem to indicate that he had it written down. As in 'in the hands of the authorities' due to the search warrant. 
So they didn't need his testimony to build cases.

Last, Normiss is right. Epstein was a very high risk for suicide or homicide behind bars.
When the judge denied bail, he pretty much guaranteed that Epstein would never see another day as a free man. 
And, one way that Hollywood has it right is how bad it is for pedophiles behind bars. 
I honestly don't blame him for taking the 'easy way out'.

54 minutes ago, DJL said:

Conspiracies aside, why would you keep such a short suicide watch for the most high profile person in the facility?

This. And probably some “he deserved it,” or “the way he stayed in control.” Or just “not my problem.”

Wendy P. 

2 hours ago, DJL said:

Conspiracies aside, why would you keep such a short suicide watch for the most high profile person in the facility?

He paid them to look the other way just like he's done his entire life, why should ending it be any different?  Kind of poetic if you think about it, eh?

Oh nevermind, you said "conspiracies aside."

2 hours ago, DJL said:

Suicide watch isn't perfect. They don't watch the prisoner all the time.
Epstein was smart. 
He likely figured out the routine and timing and found a way he'd be dead before they checked again.

When (if) a final report comes out, there will be some answers. Not enough to satisfy they 'conspiracy idiots', however. There never is.

13 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Suicide watch isn't perfect. They don't watch the prisoner all the time.
Epstein was smart. 
He likely figured out the routine and timing and found a way he'd be dead before they checked again.

When (if) a final report comes out, there will be some answers. Not enough to satisfy they 'conspiracy idiots', however. There never is.

According to the BBC the answer is probably a simple one that's repeated across the entire prison system. Too many prisoners and not enough staff to watch them properly. 

21 hours ago, Coreece said:

He paid them to look the other way just like he's done his entire life, why should ending it be any different?  Kind of poetic if you think about it, eh?

Oh nevermind, you said "conspiracies aside."

To be Honest, I love these Clinton Hit List conspiracies.

On 8/12/2019 at 4:24 PM, jakee said:

According to the BBC the answer is probably a simple one that's repeated across the entire prison system. Too many prisoners and not enough staff to watch them properly. 

This was in a federal prison holding a man that was highly connected for a high profile case who had already attempted suicide.  One of the two guards did not normally work corrections.  The guards falsified records that they checked on him every three hours, and in fact had missed checking on him for 3 hours

5 hours ago, Blacksmith311 said:

This was in a federal prison holding a man that was highly connected for a high profile case who had already attempted suicide.  One of the two guards did not normally work corrections.  The guards falsified records that they checked on him every three hours, and in fact had missed checking on him for 3 hours

Of all places, a prison is one where a highly connected and high profile person should not be treated any differently to anyone else. If they'd made a special effort to watch Epstein, would they have had to stop watching someone else completely?

A hiring freeze by the Trump administration has left thousands of staff vacancies across the Bureau of Prisons, creating "dangerous conditions" for both staff and inmates, said Eric Young, president of the American Federation of Government Employees Council of Prison Locals in a statement. 

The remaining officers are regularly forced to work 70- and 80-hour work weeks, Mr Young said.

He also described a tactic to address the shortages called "augmentation", which allows teachers, nurses, clerical workers and other support staff to fill in for correctional officers. 

"The low pay, understaffing, augmentation, and mandatory overtime have created an environment inside our prisons where something like this is even possible," he added. 

One of the corrections officers was reportedly on his fifth straight day of overtime shifts, while another guard had been forced to work overtime, Serene Gregg, president of the AFGE Local 3148, told the Washington Post newspaper. 

"If it wasn't Mr Epstein, it would have been somebody else, because of the conditions at that institution," she told the newspaper.

(edited)

You may think high profile cases should not get special treatment but they absolutely should and in most cases do.  I’ve been into many prisons and have seen serial killers and high profile rapists that are waiting sentencing, and ones that have already been sentenced. Every time they are on solo watch or at least in a circular room with a guard post in the middle to watch all cells. The sheriffs, wardens, etc have their asses on the line if the victims/public of their crimes do not get to see these criminals serve their time if not for anything but closure.

Edited by Blacksmith311

3 hours ago, Blacksmith311 said:

You may think high profile cases should not get special treatment but they absolutely should and in most cases do.  I’ve been into many prisons and have seen serial killers and high profile rapists that are waiting sentencing, and ones that have already been sentenced. Every time they are on solo watch or at least in a circular room with a guard post in the middle to watch all cells. The sheriffs, wardens, etc have their asses on the line if the victims/public of their crimes do not get to see these criminals serve their time if not for anything but closure.

OK, but what does that have to do with him being highly connected?