jclalor

Most tasteless photo by a president ever

23 minutes ago, jclalor said:

What an embarrassment these people are for our country. Trump giving a grinning thumbs up and Melania smiling away holding an orphaned baby at the Hospital in El Paso. If the article is true the White House asked for the baby, who was previously discharged, to be brought to the hospital. Absolute sociopaths.

Please, someone debunk this. As much as I loath Trump that would be better.

President and Mrs. Total Jerk.png

5 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

What an embarrassment these people are for our country. Trump giving a grinning thumbs up and Melania smiling away holding an orphaned baby at the Hospital in El Paso.

Well, it solved the problem that most of the victims didn't want to meet with Trump.  Babies can't say no.

On the plus side, during the visit Trump got a chance to talk to the victims about what's foremost on their minds - his crowd sizes.  He took time out of his busy day to meet with a few victims and first responders, and explain that his last rally in El Paso had huge crowds, not like that loser Beto O'Rourke.

"I was here three months ago.  That place was packed.  . . .That was some crowd. And we had twice the number outside. And then you had this crazy Beto. Beto had like 400 people in a parking lot, they said his crowd was 'wonderful.' "

I am sure the victims and their families are sleeping better tonight knowing that Trump is working hard on his crowd size claims.

5 minutes ago, billvon said:

Well, it solved the problem that most of the victims didn't want to meet with Trump.  Babies can't say no.

On the plus side, during the visit Trump got a chance to talk to the victims about what's foremost on their minds - his crowd sizes.  He took time out of his busy day to meet with a few victims and first responders, and explain that his last rally in El Paso had huge crowds, not like that loser Beto O'Rourke.

"I was here three months ago.  That place was packed.  . . .That was some crowd. And we had twice the number outside. And then you had this crazy Beto. Beto had like 400 people in a parking lot, they said his crowd was 'wonderful.' "

I am sure the victims and their families are sleeping better tonight knowing that Trump is working hard on his crowd size claims.

How much crazier can it get? Apparently it is all true and they really did have the orphaned baby fetched for a photo op.

How could anyone look at the photo and not be ashamed of this President? What possibly could you be receiving from Trump that is worth the trade of our nations dignity?

12 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

How could anyone look at the photo and not be ashamed of this President? What possibly could you be receiving from Trump that is worth the trade of our nations dignity?

I can not for the life of me understand how anyone can defend that man. The fact that more than a third of Americans either are willing to overlook his flaws or just plain agree with his positions has opened my eyes to a scary part of human nature. And I can see that it is not just an "American" thing. The only thing uniquely American about Trump is that the American political system allowed him to become POTUS with such low levels of support and many better options.

2 hours ago, mr2mk1g said:

What a thundercunt.

Imagine that baby in 20 years time looking back at a photo of themselves just days after they were orphaned...

Imagine that 30% of Americans actually support this man. This isn't about Trump, this is about a third of the American population.

(edited)
4 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Imagine that 30% of Americans actually support this man. This isn't about Trump, this is about a third of the American population.

The people that support him never see stories like this because they don't appear on their radar of choice/ And that's fine. We can't expect everyone to look at every picture released then QC its origin.

This is all about Trump making everything all about Trump, as always. Even tragedy. He's an egotistical, narcissistic sociopath.

Edited by yoink

1 minute ago, yoink said:

The people that support him never see stories like this because they don't appear on their radar of choice.

I think often they do, and just immediately say "FAKE NEWS!"  I see a lot of people on FB like that.  One said that he heard "claims" that Trump said he grabbed women by the pussy, but the tape was faked.

4 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Bingo. While I won't say Trump isn't a problem, the reality is that he's much more a symptom of a far, far deeper problem.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/emotional-msnbc-guest-says-trump-is-just-the-tip-of-nations-racist-hatred-set-them-free-from-being-white/?fbclid=IwAR2csmYLdg3zoB68C3UWovtWIahepKgofm5w3zXYcTh0a_fLGTHBVifnuX0

And, of course, one way that Trump is a huge part of the problem shows at one of his rallies. He asked 'how to stop the migrants?" Of course, one of the idiots in the crowd said "shoot them". 
And Trump just laughed.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trumps-language-mexican-immigrants-scrutiny-wake-el-paso/story?id=64768566

1 minute ago, wolfriverjoe said:

And, of course, one way that Trump is a huge part of the problem shows at one of his rallies. He asked 'how to stop the migrants?" Of course, one of the idiots in the crowd said "shoot them". 
And Trump just laughed.

And tomorrow, when asked, he will say "I shut him down right away!  I didn't let him say it."

24 minutes ago, billvon said:

I think often they do, and just immediately say "FAKE NEWS!"  I see a lot of people on FB like that.  One said that he heard "claims" that Trump said he grabbed women by the pussy, but the tape was faked.

I think 99% of the population, myself included, tend to stick to one or two news sources. Changing that general human behavior is probably a losing battle, I suspect.