amihan07

SKYDIVE PERRIS: Stay in Bunkhouse or in Airbnb?

Hi guys. I will be taking my "A" License Course soon in Skydive Perris and will be staying for several weeks. I initially planned staying in an Airbnb accommodation to feel like more of a home but I'm considering staying in the bunkhouse to save money, time and make more new friends in the  sport while I'm starting in the sport. I also thought I may be spending more time outside than in the accommodation since I plan to have many skydives as I can while in Perris. Regarding privacy issues, it depends on what kind of culture or people I will be sharing the room with. So it will be probably depend if I will enjoy the experience of staying in the bunkhouse more than in Airbnb. Any thoughts or latest experience in staying in the bunkhouse? I read in old reviews it floods there when it rains but I also got to read somewhere they have a new bunkhouse. Any clarification on this? Thank you.

I find the Perris bunkhouse to be disgusting. Last time I was in there was 2 springs ago (2017) ago so maybe things changed. It has terrible ventilation, it’s dingy, it smells, it is hot, the kitchen area is tiny. They seem to always stuff everyone in one room instead of spreading them out between all the rooms. They are small, not much room to store gear. 

I would stay in an air BB or go to eloy. 

• Like 1