skybytch

Jack Ceman (jceman)

Jack Ceman, who posted here as jceman, died on Thursday, July 25, of a massive heart attack while sitting in the living room watching TV and eating salad.  I can think of many worse ways to go out.

Jack was very active on the forums back when dz.com was much smaller. He and Lynn were at numerous World Freefall Conventions. He was also my business partner when I was in Florida.

Blue skies, my friend. Thanks for everything.

53 minutes ago, skybytch said:

Jack Ceman, who posted here as jceman, died on Thursday, July 25, of a massive heart attack while sitting in the living room watching TV and eating salad.  I can think of many worse ways to go out.

Jack was very active on the forums back when dz.com was much smaller. He and Lynn were at numerous World Freefall Conventions. He was also my business partner when I was in Florida.

Blue skies, my friend. Thanks for everything.

Very nice tribute. Blue Skies

Oh no! :( This makes me very, very sad. I just saw him post to FB on July 14th that he was celebrating ten years since his bypass, and he felt great. You know how there are people who genuinely smile and seem happy to see you? That was Jack. He always had a corny joke and a smile on his face. I have so much love for him and Lynn, the love of his life. (Photo from a picture his granddaughter posted on FB.)

Jack Ceman.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/29/2019 at 12:41 PM, skymama said:

Oh no! :( This makes me very, very sad. I just saw him post to FB on July 14th that he was celebrating ten years since his bypass, and he felt great. You know how there are people who genuinely smile and seem happy to see you? That was Jack. He always had a corny joke and a smile on his face. I have so much love for him and Lynn, the love of his life. (Photo from a picture his granddaughter posted on FB.)

Jack Ceman.jpg

Last saw Jack at Skydive Daytona/Flagler.. 

Blue Skies.