Marshal Hamilton

Traithlon 168 ?????

Question

Hey guys, I bought a used rig from here a few months ago and it came with a 1997 TRIATHLON 168 (there is a reason why Traithlon is all in bold lol). I cannot find any information on this canopy anywhere, and I have been searching forever (yes, I triple checked the label, it is definitely Triathlon). The only 168 that I have seen made by Aerodyne is the pilot, which is a 9 cell canopy. This canopy, however, is in fact a Triathlon because it’s a 7 cell canopy, but the only sizes I see for Triathlon that’s close to 168 is 160 and 175. 

Someone please tell me why I cannot find info on this canopy. I have not jumped it yet due to the fact I can’t find anything about this canopy. As of right now I’m assuming it has been discontinued. If anybody has jumped this canopy or knows something about it, please help me out. 

1F38F7B2-A9B9-4968-9737-932B0E71F541.jpeg

2 answers to this question

Might have been custom made to that size. I would contact aerodyne directly with the serial number to know for sure. I’m assuming you’re looking for a line set 

I contacted them earlier today and included the serial number but no response yet. And I’m not looking for new lines yet, they are in very good condition, I’m just wanting to know more about the canopy.