Zid

Price for a plane

Question

Hello.

I‘ve got a question:

does anyone know the price of an Short SC-7 Skyvan with a minimum of 1000h to the next overhaul of the engines?

I am searching for prices for some Turboprop planes but cant find somerhing about a Skyvan.

maybe someone can help me.

It must not be an exact price ;)

2 answers to this question

I'm keeping close eyes on used skyhawk's as I'm looking to buy once I get my privates license.  All the places I look at aircraft through only have the GA8 available.  I don't think I've ever seen a SC-7 good luck that seems to be a rare model aircraft.

On 7/26/2019 at 6:13 AM, Zid said:

Hello.

I‘ve got a question:

does anyone know the price of an Short SC-7 Skyvan with a minimum of 1000h to the next overhaul of the engines?

I am searching for prices for some Turboprop planes but cant find somerhing about a Skyvan.

maybe someone can help me.

It must not be an exact price ;)

Das ist eine schwer zu beantwortende Frage. Wichtiger als die Zeit für die Überholung des Triebwerks ist die verbleibende Zeit für die Komponenten der Flugzeugzelle. Außerdem gibt es in einigen Flugzeugen bessere Triebwerke. Achtung. Okay. Ich habe zwischen 2016 und 2018 Verträge für gute Flugzeugzellen mit Low-Time-Triebwerken zu Preisen von 750.000 USD bis 1.2000.000 USD abgeschlossen. Heute gibt es keine SC-7 Flugzeuge auf dem Markt, daher wird der Preis hoch sein.