1 1
yobnoc

AON2 Dytter?

I have a Pebble and really like it. You have to plug it into a computer or android device to programme it, but as long as you aren’t wanting to change your breakaway height every jump this isn’t a problem. It’s no frills, but does everything I need.

• Like 1

I did a review on it on this site, since I'm lazy, I'll just paste the link.

A lot of people are now buying it at my DZ and everyone like it. Recently, I've been having issues with the firmware but AON2 has a great customer service and are working with me to find what the problem is. I also have a X2 and the support group on facebook is great.

21 hours ago, spdFlyer said:

I have one and it works great. I like the fact I can choose a time and length. I keep the most common break off altitudes set and have it set to scream at me at 3500. 

I think that the last alarm, which I presume is what you meant, should be used to remind you that it is time to stop messing with a malfunction, not that it is time to deploy your main.

19 minutes ago, sundevil777 said:

I think that the last alarm, which I presume is what you meant, should be used to remind you that it is time to stop messing with a malfunction, not that it is time to deploy your main.

I get your point but not what I meant. It can have 20 different alarms, so while I do have alarms below 3500, for cutaway now idiot and enter pattern, those are all short/normal compared my 3500. 

17 minutes ago, sundevil777 said:

The new hard deck alarm was part of the last firmware upgrade and is factory set at 2000' as of now. You can only choose the speed at with it activate 13 m/s or 30m/s. I'm having issue with it when we lose altitude in the plane and the thing start to beep for no reason. I'm sure it will be fixed in the next firmware.

All other alarms can be set with different tones and length. If you're distracted, you may want a 5 seconds alarm with maximum volume to pitch and under canopy you may want a 0.5s alarm to indicate your pattern. As of now, all alarms will beep no matter the speed except the hard deck one.