4 4
nigel99

Go back to where you came from

(edited)
7 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Now, IMO you are now on par with rushmc.

Do you really want to go that low?

See. Right there. You won't have a discussion about the sad state of the Democratic Party - it's. "Oh Keith, [insert label of associations here] like Rushmc." Then the Left wants to bring up the "Deniers" card.  Democrats call anyone who disagrees with their opinion of climate change a "denier." They are trying to evoke the "Holocaust denier" label. But, the Democrats are actually the ones living in deep dysfunctional denial. They are in denial of what anyone can see. The Border, healthcare for all, their own racism, misogyny, etc. That's shameful.   

Edited by BIGUN

4 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

See. Right there. You won't have a discussion about the sad state of the Democratic Party - it's. "Oh Keith, [insert label of associations here] like Rushmc." Then the Left wants to bring up the "Deniers" card.  Democrats call anyone who disagrees with their opinion of climate change a "denier." They are trying to evoke the "Holocaust denier" label. But, the Democrats are actually the ones living in deep dysfunctional denial. They are in denial of what anyone can see. The Border, healthcare for all, etc. That's shameful.   

What the hell are you talking about?

1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

Right there. You won't have a discussion about the sad state of the Democratic Party 

Hi Keith,

RIGHT THERE you are trying to derail the discussion.  'Oh, look over here.'

How about staying on target?

Trump is & always has been a racist.  Agree/disagree?

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 1

Bigun, the Democratic Party (and liberals) is no more monolithic and single-minded than the Republican Party (or conservatives) are.

i have a cousin who’s the Rushmc of liberals (scary, huh?). I’m not. 

Wendy P. 

(edited)
16 minutes ago, billvon said:

Agreed.  Don't feel guilty for being a conservative; feel guilty for supporting (or at best not opposing) Trump.

That's what is so hard to stomach. The right is so focused on creating a 1000 Year Right that any racist, incompetent, misogynistic, homophobic or kindergarten school level insult is ignorable. What a damn travesty that four up and coming female members of the United States Congress, who happen to have brown skin, are on offer for this low level bullshit from the President of the United States. And from the right leaners here: silence. 

Edited by JoeWeber
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BIGUN said:

Don't pander to the Dems on this site. Stop feeling guilty for being Conservative. The Democrats have a much longer and vicious history of racism and they're just trying to cast a label of "Xenophobic, Misogynistic, Racist, etc. etc. in hopes that it'll stick on the right at election time. Every time they want to pay reparations for slaves; it's only because they feel guilty about their own past.  

Wow! You’ve got an interesting view of the world or else that post really badly. Are you saying racist views held by a conservative are ok because the dems are worse?

3 hours ago, BIGUN said:

See. Right there. You won't have a discussion about the sad state of the Democratic Party - it's. "Oh Keith, [insert label of associations here] like Rushmc." Then the Left wants to bring up the "Deniers" card.  Democrats call anyone who disagrees with their opinion of climate change a "denier." They are trying to evoke the "Holocaust denier" label. But, the Democrats are actually the ones living in deep dysfunctional denial. They are in denial of what anyone can see. The Border, healthcare for all, their own racism, misogyny, etc. That's shameful.   

Denial of what everyone can see?

Trump is all about the border.  By which he means the SOUTHERN border.  Meanwhile, criminals are apprehended at the Canadian border three times as often as on the Mexican border.   Has he ever mentioned a Canadian wall?

The horrible problem of undocumented immigrants that we must stop at all costs?  45% of Mexican immigrants to the US are undocumented.  95% of American immigrants into Mexico are undocumented.  Funny how you never hear republicans demanding that US citizens obey the law there.

Their own racism?  We are talking about the US president claiming that brown skinned US women who are US citizens, and mostly born in the US, are not Americans.

If you are going to try to derail a thread because you can't debate it any more, at least get the derail attempt right!

BTW climate change deniers are not all Republicans, nor are Republicans all climate change deniers.  There are some pretty smart Republicans still.  Shame on you for lumping them all together.

• Like 2

(edited)

Racism, hatred, joy, love. These concepts are independent of political party.

What BIGUN has just demonstrated is the absolute worst kind of tribalism. ‘I’ll stand against anything I think the party I oppose stands for.’ And I’ll spin it as righteously ‘standing up for x’.

Pathetic.

Edited by yoink

7 hours ago, BIGUN said:

Don't pander to the Dems on this site. Stop feeling guilty for being Conservative. The Democrats have a much longer and vicious history of racism and they're just trying to cast a label of "Xenophobic, Misogynistic, Racist, etc. etc. in hopes that it'll stick on the right at election time. Every time they want to pay reparations for slaves; it's only because they feel guilty about their own past.  

The Trumpist party is indeed xenophobic, misogynistic and racist.  In your heart you know this to be true.

26 minutes ago, kallend said:

Given that three of the women he insulted CAME FROM the USA, Trump admitted that his government is inept, corrupt, the worst, and a complete and total catastrophe.

But we knew that already. 

I hadn’t realised before, but his wife has held citizenship for a shorter period than the only ‘foreigner’ he insulted.

I wonder if his idiot base realise that?

Trump is claiming that these women “hate America”. Of course this is another one of his idiotic untruths. What they do hate is Trump and what Trumpism stands for. They are indeed going to go to the place they came from. Which is American districts that elected them. And they will do just what he asked. They will work to fix America by helping to defeat him in the next election.

God bless America 

12 minutes ago, airdvr said:

This one was over the top.  I think either he drinks in the evening and drunktweets or he does this shit on purpose just to piss people off.

Trump is not stupid. He knows he has an election to fight. This is an attempt to define the election as the forces of American Goodness against Evil Outsiders. It worked last time.

12 hours ago, BIGUN said:

I read this last night - and I was like "Wha?"

I am not apologizing for being conservative.  What I am doing is trying to call reality out for what it is.

President Trump is not a politician.  He's a back room deal maker.

He is crude and unpolished.

That doesn't mean that everything he does is wrong, or I have hatred toward him.

I think he deserves fair consideration.

His taunting is immature, and childish in my opinion.  He should, as POTUS, hold himself to a higher standard.

The incessant string of inaccuracies is ridiculous.  Just the fact that in a world with auto correct, he can't seem to care enough to be correct is telling to me.

YET - on the bright side . . . it just grates on the pompous A LOT.  So that's fun.

8 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I think either he drinks in the evening and drunktweets or he does this shit on purpose just to piss people off.

Well, given that neither myself nor Trump drinks; you may be right on the latter. Personally, I'm tired of going to bed at night with the liberals having pissed me off. The only strategy the Dems have is to cast dispersion.  “Trump is a bully!” “Trump is an outsider” “Trump is an authoritarian!”  “Trump is a racist!”  “Trump is a con artist!” “Trump is Hitler!” “Trump is a misogynist!”  “Trump is a xenophobe!” Attack everyone who aligns themselves with Trump's policies as "You must hate little brown people!"

I'm fucking tired of it. The only one's playing the racist card are the liberals. They have no substance to their argument. Most of the Liberals on here don't even know the difference between being a racist and racism. You guys (and ladies) are responsible for today's cultural climate and you don't even know it. 

You guys just keep going with your current strategy -  You're going to assure Trump's victory in 2020.   

6 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

President Trump is not a politician.  He's a back room deal maker.

He is crude and unpolished.

Every time we elect a politician that lies; we say "oh, he's a politician, what did you expect?" Then you say, "He's not a politician; he's crude and unpolished."  Now, let's think about this. Which one do you want? 

"He is crude and unpolished." Sure, there's times his communication style pisses me off; but in the long run; his policies do not. 

13 hours ago, BIGUN said:

Do you think the mistakes of our past should stop us from continuing to make the same mistakes?  Democrats very much address the fact that this country was founded by genocide and slavery.  Yes, we feel guilty for our past, it was reprehensible and therefore we must quash it out from ever re-emerging.  Do you think it's acceptable to tell someone to "Go back to where they came from" specifically because that person has a dark complexion?  Do you understand that excluding the use of that phrase with Caucasians indicates that white people are more welcome here than non-europeans?

53 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Well, given that neither myself nor Trump drinks; you may be right on the latter. Personally, I'm tired of going to bed at night with the liberals having pissed me off. The only strategy the Dems have is to cast dispersion.  “Trump is a bully!” “Trump is an outsider” “Trump is an authoritarian!”  “Trump is a racist!”  “Trump is a con artist!” “Trump is Hitler!” “Trump is a misogynist!”  “Trump is a xenophobe!” Attack everyone who aligns themselves with Trump's policies as "You must hate little brown people!"

I'm fucking tired of it. The only one's playing the racist card are the liberals. They have no substance to their argument. Most of the Liberals on here don't even know the difference between being a racist and racism. You guys (and ladies) are responsible for today's cultural climate and you don't even know it. 

You guys just keep going with your current strategy -  You're going to assure Trump's victory in 2020.   

Finally, the day all right thinking people have been awaiting: definitive proof of the ill effects of sobriety. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

.. The only strategy the Dems have is to cast dispersion.  “Trump is a bully!” “Trump is an outsider” “Trump is an authoritarian!”  “Trump is a racist!”  “Trump is a con artist!” “Trump is Hitler!” “Trump is a misogynist!”  “Trump is a xenophobe!” Attack everyone who aligns themselves with Trump's policies as "You must hate little brown people!"

You have got to be kidding.

Trump IS all of those things. 

Many of his supporters are too. Not all of them, but many.

I completely fail to understand how any reasonable person can continue to support Trump. 

And, somehow not surprisingly, the "White Nationalists" have latched onto Trump's "Go Home".

When Trump was asked about that, he said it didn't bother him (keep in mind that he feels the Nazis & KKK have 'many fine people among them').

He's just happy because people agree with him. 
The fact that many of those people are racist, and that more people find his comments disgusting doesn't seem to matter to him.

"Does it concern you,” a reporter asked, “that many people saw that tweet as racist and that white nationalist groups are finding common cause with you on that point?"

“It doesn’t concern me because many people agree with me,” Trump replied. “And all I’m saying — they want to leave, they can leave!”

WaPo source:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/07/15/given-an-opportunity-criticize-white-nationalists-trump-instead-welcomed-their-agreement/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.33c2c883d945