2 2
JerryBaumchen

Trump - A New Battle Everyday

3 minutes ago, Coreece said:

And I find it cute that all your little hypocrite bitches gave you a bunch of rep points for making excuses for your inability to have an adult conversation without making it personal.

?????? Both you and Joe have a history of letting anger out on these pages. I appreciate that you have found a way to reign that in for quite a while now. But "Joe's bitches?" Now you are getting personal too. Joe makes good posts for the most part and occasionally slips up. Which is something you used to do but seem to have mostly stopped. I think we all get the point now. Maybe it's time for both of you to reflect. I'll reflect too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gowlerk said:
11 minutes ago, Coreece said:

And I find it cute that all your little hypocrite bitches gave you a bunch of rep points for making excuses for your inability to have an adult conversation without making it personal.

?????? Both you and Joe have a history of letting anger out on these pages. I appreciate that you have found a way to reign that in for quite a while now. But "Joe's bitches?" Now you are getting personal too. Joe makes good posts for the most part and occasionally slips up. Which is something you used to do but seem to have mostly stopped. I think we all get the point now. Maybe it's time for both of you to reflect. I'll reflect too. 

Fair enough, I'm just showing how quickly shit can go back to the old way if that's what people want.

1 hour ago, jakee said:

More direct than the President talking to the people on radio or TV?

How so?

I love that Ron thinks Trump is 1) coherent enough to come up with the secret language nonsense this Q uses, and 2) would choose to communicate through secret channels rather than just tweeting his every thought.

It's very much a 'I feel special if I think the president is speaking only to me and a select group' sort of thing. It's rather sad, actually.

This is how cults happen.

21 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

D'accord.

47 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Fair enough, I'm just showing how quickly shit can go back to the old way if that's what people want.

Oh sure, when you do it it's because you have a good reason.

Not at all hypocriticalo.O

When I am in the US working I need to buy groceries and a few other things. I shop almost exclusively at Walmart. Why? Well first of all I can park in many, but not all of their parking lots. Secondly, they have what I want, and only thirdly is the price. In other words, they provide a service that I want.

1 hour ago, Coreece said:

Oh, but I hope it doesn't. 

And methinks I'm too nice; I've never been banned or even warned that I can remember.

Wendy P.

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

When I am in the US working I need to buy groceries and a few other things. I shop almost exclusively at Walmart. Why? Well first of all I can park in many, but not all of their parking lots. Secondly, they have what I want, and only thirdly is the price. In other words, they provide a service that I want.

Did you post this on the wrong thread bro?

2 hours ago, yoink said:

I love that Ron thinks Trump is 1) coherent enough to come up with the secret language nonsense this Q uses, and 2) would choose to communicate through secret channels rather than just tweeting his every thought.

It's very much a 'I feel special if I think the president is speaking only to me and a select group' sort of thing. It's rather sad, actually.

That's the best thing about it - the idea being the President and his anti-deepstate team are communicating honestly with the people, but they have to do it in secret code to stop their dem adversaries from finding out.

But... it's not secret, the messages are posted in public and anyone with a search engine can find them. And they're not coded or cyphered, they're just basic riddles that anyone with a bit of time and inclination can decipher. So then what is the point of the 'Q' persona? And what is the point of the 'drop' format? Why isn't the President or his representative tweeting this information directly?

Hilarious!

1 hour ago, jakee said:

That's the best thing about it - the idea being the President and his anti-deepstate team are communicating honestly with the people, but they have to do it in secret code to stop their dem adversaries from finding out.

But... it's not secret, the messages are posted in public and anyone with a search engine can find them. And they're not coded or cyphered, they're just basic riddles that anyone with a bit of time and inclination can decipher. So then what is the point of the 'Q' persona? And what is the point of the 'drop' format? Why isn't the President or his representative tweeting this information directly?

Hilarious!

If you believe in invisible sky zombies, and that King James could somehow correctly decipher the language of neolothic goat herders and use it to provide moral compass to the human race, then believing this Q persona is not going to raise much of a sweat, is it?

On 7/10/2019 at 1:41 PM, kallend said:

Trump demonstrates how deeply the culture of impunity has penetrated the GOP. We’ve seen bottomless self-dealing and a refusal to show minimal transparency on his business holdings; extensive and potentially criminal efforts to derail the Russia investigation; the refusal to hold the Saudis accountable for the dismembering of Jamal Khashoggi; maximal resistance to any and all congressional oversight; setting AG  Barr on his political critics; Acosta’s potential survival; and so much more — with nary a peep from Republicans and adulation from "Christians" like Ron.

Trump's pockets are full of GOP gonads.

Trump Jr. raises $2.5M in Calif. for reelection campaign

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 9:36 AM PT — Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The president’s eldest son recently saw a successful round of fundraising in California. According to Monday reports, Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle raised $2.5 million over a 48-hour period last week. The money will likely go toward Trump Victory, which is one of the main fundraising vehicles for the president’s re-election campaign.

Until this point, the exact locations for the fundraising events had been kept under wraps.

“Some ugly things have happened recently to the Trump family, and I think they’d like to avoid that,” said John Dennis, San Francisco Republicans chairman.

https://www.oann.com/trump-jr-raises-2-5m-in-calif-for-reelection-campaign/

Winning, even in California. :D:D

19 hours ago, wmw999 said:

I've never been banned or even warned that I can remember. 

Same thing with Ron - I don't remember him ever making a PA even tho he probably got attacked more than anybody on this site, even more than that egg-headed Iranian dude -  I can't remember his name. . .

3 hours ago, normiss said:

Today's battle: Dig out from under all the new layers of impeachment justifications.

Right, impeachment justifications for impeachment proceedings that they're apparently reserving for his second term. 

And it won't fucking matter anyway if they can't prove intent.

51 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Right, impeachment justifications for impeachment proceedings that they're apparently reserving for his second term. 

And it won't fucking matter anyway if they can't prove intent.

The people will pass judgement one way or the other in 2020. I'm sick of bullshit impeachment talk. And so are most Ds.

26 minutes ago, Rick said:

My question is if they think they can impeach him why have they not done it yet?? 

Because it's a pointless exercise.  This isn't the more-ethical 1970's - there is no way any republican will vote against Trump.  So the Senate will reject it no matter what.

19 minutes ago, billvon said:

Because it's a pointless exercise.  This isn't the more-ethical 1970's - there is no way any republican will vote against Trump.  So the Senate will reject it no matter what.

got it thanks 

On 7/22/2019 at 6:48 PM, yobnoc said:

I guess Ron doesn't really have any good answers to a question that requires reflection and actual thoughtfulness.

It is almost like asking a misogynist racist to reflect on why a white male should not be superior.

5 hours ago, Rick said:

My question is if they think they can impeach him why have they not done it yet?? 

Kind of like declining the penalty in football, they get better field position.  An impeachment proceeding would be extremely risky politically.  It's doubtful that it would go through, Trump would not make it easy and resign like Nixon, it's difficult to say that it would even result in Trump's removal, it would divide the country along party lines and possibly do more to send Republican voters to the polls resulting in a substantial loss of seats (as happened to the R's after Clinton's proceedings) and even the next Presidency.  It does much more for it to be something that sits out there as an unresolved strike against Trump that weighs on the minds of people trying to decide if they want to use their lunch break to hit the polling station.

• Like 1