billvon

Trump administration is FAKE!

So the Supreme Court reviewed the citizenship question on the census and determined it would not be constitutional to include it.  Two spokepeople from the Trump administration agreed.  From MSNBC:

================

The Trump administration on Tuesday said it will print the 2020 census without a question about citizenship, bringing to an apparent close a contentious legal battle over that aspect of the decennial survey.

“We can confirm that the decision has been made to print the 2020 Decennial Census questionnaire without a citizenship question, and that the printer has been instructed to begin the printing process,” Kate Bailey, an attorney with the Department of Justice, wrote in an email that was sent to challengers of the citizenship question Tuesday and provided to CNBC.

Kelly Laco, a spokesperson for the Department of Justice, confirmed that the question will not appear on the census.

================

But they are FAKE!  From Trump:

===============

The News Reports about the Department of Commerce dropping its quest to put the Citizenship Question on the Census is incorrect or, to state it differently, FAKE! We are absolutely moving forward, as we must, because of the importance of the answer to this question.

===============
Imagine being a dedicated public servant trying to do your job in the Trump administration.  "Hey, I managed to find $800 million in budget cuts that don't harm anything!"  "Yeah, those are FAKE cuts!  We will spend even more on those things to make them the best, beautiful!"

(edited)
1 hour ago, billvon said:

Hi Bill,

And this:  'Trump administration is FAKE!'

' . . . a president who can command an audience of genuine supporters and who is quick to criticise 'fake news . . .'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48859161

I expect a lot more of this as we go along.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  ETA this:  I wonder if he will hire actors for this also:  https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/03/donald-trump-july-4-event-1397772

Edited by JerryBaumchen

From the story - 

=============

"A series of Facebook adverts showing people endorsing Donald Trump for his re-election campaign appeared to be actors featured on a stock video and image website.

One of the short videos posted in June on the social network shows 'Tracey from Florida' walking along a beach with a voiceover that says "President Trump is doing a great job, I could not ask for a better President of the United States of America."

But 'Tracey from Florida' is an actress, and the clip of her used in the Trump advert is available on the iStock by Getty images website for a fee. Footage of Tracey jogging, working in a warehouse, taking her dog for a walk and even dressed as a doctor are also available."

==============

See?  Even doctors support Trump!

9 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

All that has changed for me since Trump was elected is the contempt I feel for those who continue to defend him.

Hi Joe,

ABSOLUTEY!!!!!!!!!!!

I can understand voting for him because one did not like Hillary; or voting for him because you believed his BS.  But not now.  Not after the continuing insanity of his administration; and himself.

Jerry Baumchen