1 1
twodogs

information needed

just after some info on this rig , it came with some gear i got at a auction  , its two small for me and would like to find out what it may be worth if anything , i have never seen the brand before , D,O,M is 9/92   i cant find a date on  its service life and the internet isnt any help . the harness and pack look to be in very good condition for age 

IMG_20190613_192703.jpg

IMG_20190613_192746.jpg

(edited)

I recall the PISA Naro being one of the ugliest rigs around at the time. But it seemed to be functional. Can't recall how freefly friendly the flaps and covers were. PISA was absorbed into Aerodyne in 2003, and discontinued their harnesses at that time. (At least according to a press release I have of the era.)  The Naro wasn't seen much in North America. No service life limit - why would there be? Oh... you're in Australia where you sometimes get those funny rules.

So the value of the rig is likely minimal, although technically probably just fine to jump.

Edited by pchapman