rmarshall234

A shout-out for John Mitchell

It's good to see John Mitchell be recognized in the Profile section of this month's Parachutist magazine.  And, good to know a little more of his background.

I've never met him (except possibly at the T-Mobile demo in SF.?) but have always been impressed by his presence here on DZ.com.  He always seems to be measured, supportive, kind and helpful, and quite knowledgeable.  Plus, as an Air Traffic Controller - a pilot's best friend!

Way to go John Mitchell!

• Like 2

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for the kind words. I can't imagine what my life would be without skydiving and the amazing people like all of you in our sport. We live a life most people can't imagine. :)

To Marshall, nope, I wasn't on those demo jumps in SFO. But it would have been fun. Come up to Kapowsin and make some jumps this summer. 

To anyone who gets tapped by Brian Giboney to do one of the profiles? Do it! I was a little hesitant to do it, being just an average weekend warrior jumper, but I had a lot of fun with it. And I'd love to hear all about YOU. :)

• Like 1