letisha

Camera on the fly

Hi folks! This coming June I'm getting married and since I and my hubby are both adventurous, we've decided to do skydiving on our honeymoon^^ But of course! We're not forgetting the taking photos during our honeymoon and during that certain event! We're thinking of getting Kansas City commercial photographers for this event as the skydiving will happen on KC. But we haven't hired a videographer yet do you have anyone to recommend that specialize in this genre?

The dropzone you will be jumping at almost certainly will have experienced licenced skydiving photographers for the jump portion of your experience (but call and ask to be sure). The DZ may or may not let you bring your own outside photographer for photographing the jump portion (if you find someone qualified who would be willing to do this for you) so ask about that too if you decide to bring your own.

The DZ should be fine allowing an outside photographer to shoot ground scenes, but call about that too to be sure, and so that they can prepare for it (DZ's don't normally allow spectators to be out in the landing area, or near the plane).

Happy wedding!