yobnoc

Law and Order???

I was waiting to see if anyone would post on the President* dipping his toe in the waters of dictatorship, suggesting he gets two years added to his first (hopefully only) term.  I know many people who lamented about wishing Obama could run a third term, but it was in the abstract and always with a dismal sigh, because it's inherently seen as a non-starter.  Never once did Obama complain that he should be given a longer term though.  This is the stuff of autocrats, folks.  And I bet the base DGAF.

12 minutes ago, yobnoc said:

I was waiting to see if anyone would post on the President* dipping his toe in the waters of dictatorship, suggesting he gets two years added to his first (hopefully only) term.  I know many people who lamented about wishing Obama could run a third term, but it was in the abstract and always with a dismal sigh, because it's inherently seen as a non-starter.  Never once did Obama complain that he should be given a longer term though.  This is the stuff of autocrats, folks.  And I bet the base DGAF.

Someone should run that has integrity, and charisma enough to beat him.

Anymore it really doesn't matter what the platforms are.

45 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Hmmmm.... I have not heard anything about that. Let me guess, he sent out a tweet complaining that his first two years should not count because of all the investigations. He deserves a do over for them. AMIRITE?

Ya, on the money

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi turtle,

My window sticker; see attached.

Jerry Baumchen

2020.jpg

I need one that promotes integrity, lawfulness, and a non propensity toward exploiting the system for personal gain.

I know its a pipe dream.

I know.

I'm going to look for tht sticker though.

(edited)
16 hours ago, turtlespeed said:
21 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi turtle,

That went away when Pres. Obama left the building.

Jerry Baumchen

That went away a long time before that.

Well, you have to understand that society's collective memory only goes back so far and keeps getting shorter, much like it's attention span, which I believe is now at 8 seconds.

Edited by Coreece

10 hours ago, Coreece said:

Well, you have to understand that society's collective memory only goes back so far and keeps getting shorter, much like it's attention span, which I believe is now at 8 seconds.

Bullshit, mine is much.........oh look something shiny.

12 hours ago, Coreece said:

Or 120 characters.

We like our reality like baby food. Bland, easily digestible and mass produced, served in very small spoons.