2 2
RonD1120

Possible order of events

50 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

4chan is so 2017.

The Q movement has spread to other countries and utilizes other comm channels. The following is but one example.

Lol, right. Funny thing about the internet, you can read it from almost anywhere.

Who knew?xD

(edited)
7 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Over a week since POTUS issued [DECLAS]. Investigation by AG Barr underway to uncover [TREASON] by high ranking officials. Possibility of death penalties and no coverage by [FAKE NEWS].

The hammer of justice is coming down. [Panic in DC]. 

Enjoy the show

Do you have any clue what the actual definition of treason is?
Helpful hint: Its in the Constitution. A document you seem to disregard and ignore.

The crap about Trump starting an investigation into the origins of the Russia probe have made the news. Most have reported it as a 'witch hunt' by Trump (not their words), where he is trying to show how badly he has been treated by the FBI, Mueller and the R held congress which started the investigation. 

While it's not treason (see above), Trumps behavior, and Barr's 'whitewashing' of the Mueller report are despicable and traitorous. He's committed impeachable offenses and is doing everything he can to avoid the consequences.

I love how he has now decided to hold the entire country hostage with his pledge to not do anything on infrastructure until the 'nasty democrats' stop investigating him. Apparently he's done so much wrong that any investigations scare him into committing extortion.

Edited by wolfriverjoe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, yobnoc said:

I only "gamble" playing poker.

I agree it's more about skill when it comes to live games.  You can find a lot of home games where you're at downstate, and then there's always downtown.  I used to play at Greektown awhile ago, but since I've moved to northern michigan I've primarily been playing online.  I like the convenience, but  the frequency of crazy call bad beats is getting ridiculous and seems a bit more than just typical variance.  I have to admit tho that I'm a sucker for hyper turbos - gotta stay away from those crap shoots.

Also, not sure if you heard about the $5 Million Venom tourney in July, but it might be worth checking out.

31 minutes ago, Coreece said:

I agree it's more about skill when it comes to live games.  You can find a lot of home games where you're at downstate, and then there's always downtown.  I used to play at Greektown awhile ago, but since I've moved to northern michigan I've primarily been playing online.  I like the convenience, but  the frequency of crazy call bad beats is getting ridiculous and seems a bit more than just typical variance.  I have to admit tho that I'm a sucker for hyper turbos - gotta stay away from those crap shoots.

Also, not sure if you heard about the $5 Million Venom tourney in July, but it might be worth checking out.

Where's "Up North?"

I grew up in Petoskey

32 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Also, I played online poker for a bit back a few years ago.  Threw $50 into it to see what it was like.  Turned it into $1600 in about a week of casual play, then lost every penny on a runner-runner quads hand that had no business staying in after I flopped aces full.  That's the last time I put money into online poker.

36 minutes ago, Coreece said:

You can find a lot of home games where you're at downstate

I must not be looking in the right places.  I tried to break into the home-game network by building some tables and selling them in facebook man-cave garage sale groups.  Sold the tables, didn't get the group text for poker night :-(

(edited)
32 minutes ago, yobnoc said:

Where's "Up North?"

I grew up in Petoskey

On the other side in Oscoda.

29 minutes ago, yobnoc said:

Turned it into $1600 in about a week of casual play, then lost every penny on a runner-runner quads hand that had no business staying in after I flopped aces full.  That's the last time I put money into online poker.

Been there too in the beginning. Since then I typically don't play my entire bankroll at any one table.

26 minutes ago, yobnoc said:
1 hour ago, Coreece said:

You can find a lot of home games where you're at downstate

I must not be looking in the right places.

Sorry to hear that.   You still have downtown, it's just a nice little drive down Jefferson.

It's been about 10-15 years since I've played down there.  Most of the home games I've played were in the Brighton/Howell area, but I remember one home game off Trombly and 9 mile, so I guess that's not a very good sample size for your area.

Edited by Coreece
Meant to say Trombly and Jefferson
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

The Q movement has spread to other countries and utilizes other comm channels

"Who thought it was a good idea to create a platform where all the village idiots could communicate with one another" --Abraham Lincoln

13 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

I'm not lying.

Its not the ark that is important.  Rather how and why the headline was written like it was and why it was posted here.

The headline was 100% accurate.  Your characterization of it is 100% false.  

(edited)

Another possible order of events. 

The Easter Bunny comes, leaves eggs for all the hungry and homeless children, who then go on to form a children’s army that occupies the White House, and, because of their cuteness, take over the world. 

Its about as likely, and has the added advantage of cute children and bunny rabbits  

Wendy P. 

Edited by wmw999
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, yobnoc said:

I just...Like even IF i granted that this stuff had a shred of truth (spoiler: it doesn't)...do you really believe that this country would stand for a former president to be put to death?  George W. Bush is regarded as a war criminal by much of the developed world, and by a not-insignificant number of US Citizens, but as a nation I don't believe for a second that we would tolerate or support putting him to death.  The very mentioning of it in your post is highly disturbing.  I'm with Jerry.

War criminals? There is no such thing as an American war criminals. The politically correct term is "hero".

5 hours ago, gowlerk said:

War criminals? There is no such thing as an American war criminals. The politically correct term is "hero".

I disagree with that.  But so do you.  I recognize sarcasm when I see it ;-)

I know several unsung heroes from my time in the service. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, normiss said:

Dave Hayes, a self-declared prophet, Christian author, and online activist who is better known as the “Praying Medic,” . . ."This is a battle to the death,” he continued. “There can be no clemency, there can be no deals, and there can be not much mercy.”

Yep.  Nothing proves your Christian credentials like saying there will be no clemency and almost no mercy.  Who can forget Christ's Merciless Executions on the Mount?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, billvon said:

Dave Hayes, a self-declared prophet, Christian author, and online activist who is better known as the “Praying Medic,” . . ."This is a battle to the death,” he continued. “There can be no clemency, there can be no deals, and there can be not much mercy.”

Yep.  Nothing proves your Christian credentials like saying there will be no clemency and almost no mercy.  Who can forget Christ's Merciless Executions on the Mount?

OMG !!!

Everything gets so distorted over time . . .

Those were just a few Character Assassinations!

12 hours ago, billvon said:

We are in the last days. Whose blood do you think is going to flow at the Battle of Armageddon? 

https://billygraham.org/answer/what-is-the-battle-of-armageddon/

Future proves the past. Q

23 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

We are in the last days. Whose blood do you think is going to flow at the Battle of Armageddon? 

Every time you predict the last days someone points out that the last days have been imminent for at least 2000 years. This time it's my turn.

13 hours ago, billvon said:

32 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

On 5/26/2019 at 4:45 PM, RonD1120 said:

Learn the difference between Q, Q+, and QAnon.

Fantasy, maybe it is but there are millions of followers around the world. The fake news does not report on it so you are not aware. There is a change coming, equal justice under the law. I believe a major shake-up is just around the bend.

[DECLAS] > AG Barr investigation 

Comey investigation report is forthcoming as is the OIG report.

WWG1WGA

Well, Hayes is a proponent of "QAnon". So based on your statements, he's following a 'false prophet'. So does that mean he's wrong? Or are you hopping on his bandwagon because his fantasies so closely parallel yours?
What's the difference between "Q" and "Q+"? Free shipping?

Millions of people around the world believe in lots of different fantasies. Yours seem to be 'SHTF', "Rapture" and "Armageddon." A bit telling that you wish death and suffering on so many people.

Again, I was always taught that being a 'Christian' means actually following the teachings of Christ.

Ron, if you're doing anything to help bring about end days, or supporting it (e.g. trying to get something nuclear started in the ME), then that's not letting God do the work, it's taking on the role yourself. And it's heinous.

Wendy P.

2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

A bit telling that you wish death and suffering on so many people.

That is what his whole belief structure is built on. Live a certain way so that when the rapture comes he will be saved.

If the rapture doesn't come, he has wasted a large part of his life. If I were him, I'd be hoping for the rapture too.