2 2
RonD1120

Possible order of events

8 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

We are in the last days. Whose blood do you think is going to flow at the Battle of Armageddon? 

We know whose blood you HOPE will flow.

I am reminded of the stark contrast between the words of Christ and the words of Trump supporters.

Jesus: "But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

Trump supporter in Florida: "He isn’t hurting the people he’s supposed to be hurting.”

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

What's the difference between "Q" and "Q+"? Free shipping?

8 hours ago, ryoder said:

I'm thinking probably a larger screen size.

No, guys...don't fall for it.  It's just the "extended warranty" version.

• Like 2

(edited)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/u-s-special-counsel-mueller-to-speak-on-russia-probe-at-11-a-m-et-idUSKCN1SZ1OC

Mueller to speak on Russia probe at 11:00.    Hey Ron, you should make sure you grease up those goal posts so they move fast enough when what Mueller says isn't "LOL Surprise! PizzaGate! HRC arrested! WYSIWYG!"

I won't hold my breath, though.  

Edited by Skwrl

1 hour ago, Skwrl said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/u-s-special-counsel-mueller-to-speak-on-russia-probe-at-11-a-m-et-idUSKCN1SZ1OC

Mueller to speak on Russia probe at 11:00.    Hey Ron, you should make sure you grease up those goal posts so they move fast enough when what Mueller says isn't "LOL Surprise! PizzaGate! HRC arrested! WYSIWYG!"

I won't hold my breath, though.  

Mueller made clear this morning that his investigation now lays at the feet of Congress. No one is above the law—Congress should begin an impeachment inquiry.

It's time for publicly televised impeachment hearings.

Ron was right, SHTF today,he just entirely misread what the actual material of said shit would be.

3 hours ago, normiss said:

Mueller made clear this morning that his investigation now lays at the feet of Congress. No one is above the law—Congress should begin an impeachment inquiry.

It's time for publicly televised impeachment hearings.

Ron was right, SHTF today,he just entirely misread what the actual material of said shit would be.

Should we start hearings on the Nano Thermite too, since we are doing imaginary hearing, anyway?

That is a loose interpretation and a lot of supposition - I don't think he said what you think he said.  Or your bias turned it and colored it and spun it into something you wanted to hear.

4 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

A brain, experience, and common sense.

Looks like you'll have to decide Justin Amash isn't a republican either, since he supports Trump's impeachment.  (Meanwhile, other GOPers are cheering him on.)

1 minute ago, billvon said:

Looks like you'll have to decide Justin Amash isn't a republican either, since he supports Trump's impeachment.  (Meanwhile, other GOPers are cheering him on.)

Not at all - 

It takes more than one instance or action.

It takes a pattern.

4 hours ago, billvon said:

True.  Comey has worked for the rule of law for decades.  No wonder the GOP thinks he's not "one of them."

perhaps - 

But his true colors came out when he let bias out into his work.

He left the reservation and became a pundit.  A lobbyist.  A pawn.

(edited)
Just now, billvon said:

You mean when he launched an October surprise investigation of Clinton and helped Trump win the presidency?

That was part of it.

It is my belief that he used the media and the events of the investigation to get him in to Book ville - 

Whats his net worth gone up to since all this transpired?

He's as big a crook as Hillary and Trump.

Edited by turtlespeed

(edited)
33 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

That was part of it.

It is my belief that he used the media and the events of the investigation to get him in to Book ville - 

Whats his net worth gone up to since all this transpired?

He's as big a crook as Hillary and Trump.

James Comey took a large pay cut become FBI director. But he was already doing fine in private practice as legal counsel for a hedge fund. He will make some cash from the book sales, no doubt. But I'll bet he'd rather not be in a position to have a book to write.  The title of the book seems genuine to me. "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership". Just because you don't like him does not make him a crook.

Comey is scheduled to teach an ethical leadership course at the College of William & Mary in the state beginning next fall.

Edited by gowlerk

6 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Sure.  All that Comey has done.

Look past your bias and see his.

See how it affected his job performance.

So the public announcements of Clinton investigations during an election were anti-Republican, were they? His almost lifelong Republican party affiliation was nothing but a long-con, because he somehow knew he'd one day be in a position to undermine a Republican president?

Come on, look past your own bias and see how crazy you sound. Look ast your own bias and think that if you're incapable of identifying any specific things that Comey has actually done to support your argument then you might just be talking crap.