2 2
RonD1120

Possible order of events

1751066449_OrderofExpose.PNG.8b910a0103e12a5b169e7fd5ee432998.PNG

According to Joe DiGenova the report on James Comey will be out in two weeks. That will be followed by the declassification of the NSA files, followed by the OIG report. The truth will be revealed and justice will follow.

According to one of the Q analyzers, this is a zero-sum game. Either President Trump will expose the [DS] or they will kill him and his family.

President Trump is a greater threat than JFK was and they took him out.

Pray for the POTUS, his family, and our nation.

5 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Unfortunately praying for the first means you are pretty much opposed to the last.  This is the guy who has come out strongly against the US Constitution.

6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

According to Joe DiGenova the report on James Comey will be out in two weeks. That will be followed by the declassification of the NSA files, followed by the OIG report. The truth will be revealed and justice will follow.

According to one of the Q analyzers, this is a zero-sum game. Either President Trump will expose the [DS] or they will kill him and his family.

And when neither of those happen, you’re going to move the goalposts again. 

I’m pretty impressed you’re still hanging onto that Qanon fantasy when so many other people have realized it was a hoax given the failures of its various predictions. That’s some weapons-grade magical thinking. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Agreed, I don't think that level of gun violence shows an acceptable level of responsibility.

As you focus on a small percentage of gun owners.  Look at the bigger picture.

I find the trade off for liberty acceptable.

Besides, what dog do you have in this hunt?

Just now, turtlespeed said:

Look at the bigger picture.

Rate of gun violence would be the bigger picture.

1 minute ago, turtlespeed said:

Besides, what dog do you have in this hunt?

This might be hard to understand for you, but some people care about more things than just those that affect them directly.

2 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

As you focus on a small percentage of gun owners.  Look at the bigger picture.

In the bigger picture, 35,000 Americans a year die due to gun violence.  That's a very large number compared to other first world countries; no country other than Brazil sees more deaths by gun.

On a percentage basis, again, we are almost the highest among first world countries.  The  countries that have a significantly higher rate than we do are countries like Afghanistan, El Salvador, Guatemala, Colombia etc.

So we have a ways to go before we become as responsible as, say, Australia. 

9 minutes ago, billvon said:

In the bigger picture, 35,000 Americans a year die due to gun violence.  That's a very large number compared to other first world countries; no country other than Brazil sees more deaths by gun.

On a percentage basis, again, we are almost the highest among first world countries.  The  countries that have a significantly higher rate than we do are countries like Afghanistan, El Salvador, Guatemala, Colombia etc.

So we have a ways to go before we become as responsible as, say, Australia. 

Acceptable to one is not necessarily acceptable to another.

2 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Acceptable to one is not necessarily acceptable to another.

That's true.  I am sure someone from Afghanistan or El Salvador would find the US death rate by gun perfectly acceptable.  

Perhaps that's not the best way to set our standards, though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, billvon said:

That's true.  I am sure someone from Afghanistan or El Salvador would find the US death rate by gun perfectly acceptable.  

Perhaps that's not the best way to set our standards, though.

Perfectly acceptable is not where we are - we need to be fair and thoughtful when we decide to limit rights though.

17 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I bet you a thousand dollars neither of these things happen.

(edited)
8 hours ago, yoink said:

I bet you a thousand dollars neither of these things happen.

I'm still trying to figure out who [DS] is.

I hinted that I thought it was Death Star . . . or illuminati - but I'm thinking it could be about anything . . .

Edited by turtlespeed

29 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Deep State

Although, paradoxically, some of the stuff Ron posts about Q suggests that he thinks the Q network is not just a Deep State organisation itself, but a New World Order... and he supports it.

Nowt as queer as folk...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jakee said:

Although, paradoxically, some of the stuff Ron posts about Q suggests that he thinks the Q network is not just a Deep State organisation itself, but a New World Order... and he supports it.

Nowt as queer as folk...

Tha mi air chail.

Seriously?

I admit I have heard of Deep State - 

I have seen Q in reference - but I though that was someones name simplified - Like Quinn - that someone was referencing.

you are telling me that these are organizations as conspiratorially based as the Illuminati?

Nid wyf yn meddwl hynny

4 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

I have seen Q in reference - but I though that was someones name simplified - Like Quinn - that someone was referencing.

you are telling me that these are organizations as conspiratorially based as the Illuminati?

Oh, much more so. An organisation(s) called the Illuminati actually exist, and conspiracy theories are made up about them. Q is utterly fictitious from the ground up. I can't even explain it, it's just too batshit crazy.

• Like 1