1 1
Elpnor

Best container for a big guy

My rig is getting a bit long in the tooth and I'm thinking about buying a new one.  Anyone want to throw out 4 cents and give an opinion on the most comfortable rig for us really big guys?  I'm 6'8" with a 50 inch chest and broad shoulders.  I currently jump a vector with a sabre 2 230 which has never been terribly comfortable.  I totally understand that the patterns for rigs aren't meant for my species and will never be ideal, but maybe some are better than others.  

(edited)
7 hours ago, Elpnor said:

Anyone want to throw out 4 cents and give an opinion on the most comfortable rig for us really big guys?  I'm 6'8" with a 50 inch chest and broad shoulders.

Best one for me was the WingsEXT. Comfortable, longer, so the reach to pull was not as far up my back, etc. 6"6" 250# and jumped a disparate reserve & main. Main was a 169 and the reserve was a 249 Dash-M. Had it custom built with only hip articulation. Hope that helps. 

Anvil Brother #2  

Edited by BIGUN
typing oops

I am 6-7 230, and I currently have three PMI Glide's and they are very comfortable.  PMI or Infinity would get my vote.  

Side note: I had to use the PMI ace rsl last year, and it was perfect.  I was in a violent spinning Mal, and I cut away the ace beat me by a mile, and to my surprise I had a perfect on heading opening.