1 1
kallend

Trump breaks 10,000

On 4/30/2019 at 5:35 PM, billvon said:

Given that there have been half a dozen investigations and over $100 million in taxpayer money spent trying to find something to charge them with - and failing miserably - the odds are there's nothing there.

But the millions spent investigating Trump and finding nothing there don’t mean anything? The irony of that can’t  be measured. 

24 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

BUT - exposing her lies and misdeeds KEPT her from being POTUS,  and we can all thank whatever higher power you subscribe to for that.

Russian disinformation. I'm not a subscriber though.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 8:24 AM, rushmc said:

But the millions spent investigating Trump and finding nothing there don’t mean anything? The irony of that can’t  be measured. 

Compare the costs with Whitewater, Benghazigate, Emailgate, and take into account the money collected by those various investigations in civil penalties.

And if nothing was found, how come there were so many indictments and convictions in the Mueller investigation?

On 5/17/2019 at 6:24 AM, rushmc said:

But the millions spent investigating Trump and finding nothing there don’t mean anything? 

Nope - since the investigation found over a hundred crimes, put criminals behind bars and even made money.  More money was gathered in fines than was spent on the investigation.  A win-win.  (Unless you are a Trump sycophant, of course.)

18 minutes ago, kallend said:

Americans must accept that none of these things ever happened

He demanded an apology from the ‘fake news media’ for saying he called Markle nasty, I wonder what the chances are of him apologising for lying about it? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jakee said:

He demanded an apology from the ‘fake news media’ for saying he called Markle nasty, I wonder what the chances are of him apologising for lying about it? 

Well, you gotta love his 'business skills.'

If you don't like a deal, walk away. Just leave. Don't pay your bills. And sue.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/02/politics/trump-sunday-times-interview-brexit-grb-intl/index.html

Can I go to Mar-A-Lago and say "I didn't like the service. I'm not paying my bill"?

6 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Well, you gotta love his 'business skills.'

If you don't like a deal, walk away. Just leave. Don't pay your bills. And sue.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/02/politics/trump-sunday-times-interview-brexit-grb-intl/index.html

Can I go to Mar-A-Lago and say "I didn't like the service. I'm not paying my bill"?

You can.

Trump announces that we’re going to the moon. Three weeks later Fox News covers it, Trump sees it, doesn’t remember it came from him, decides it’s stupid, and attacks NASA for it.

Then he claims the Moon is a part of Mars.

2 hours ago, normiss said:

Trump announces that we’re going to the moon. Three weeks later Fox News covers it, Trump sees it, doesn’t remember it came from him, decides it’s stupid, and attacks NASA for it.

Then he claims the Moon is a part of Mars.

The text of the tweet:

“For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago.  They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!”

Many (most?) of Trump's base concede that he is a liar but it doesn't bother them.

The trouble with having a national leader who is a proven pathological liar is that when he really needs his statements to have credibility with allies, he has a classic "crying wolf" situation.

4 hours ago, kallend said:

Many (most?) of Trump's base concede that he is a liar but it doesn't bother them.

The trouble with having a national leader who is a proven pathological liar is that when he really needs his statements to have credibility with allies, he has a classic "crying wolf" situation.

Many (most?) of Hillary's base concede that she is a liar, but it doesn't bother them either.

There is a lot more sameness here than difference.

Just now, SkyDekker said:

No there isn't. Pretty much every adult has lied. Claiming that is what makes all adults alike is asinine.

LOL

No - asinine is posting a comment about how bad it is that one guy lies and completely ignoring the fact that if he had been defeated we would likely be getting the same amount of deliberate lies from the candidate that defeated Trump.

The hypocrisy is asinine.