1 1
ryoder

What if Fox News covered Trump the way it covered Obama?

(edited)

Faux Spews is amazing.

Imagine how stupid people (the viewers) would feel if they knew that it was owned by an Australian billionaire who doesn't give a shit about facts and truth.  One who owns and runs some of the most heinous media outlets on the planet.

Edited by funjumper101
  • Like 2

When’s the last time you’ve heard the President referred to as “Donald John Trump”? It Seemed every other pundit from the right referred to Obama as “Barack Hussein Obama” and then claimed they weren’t being racist.

3 hours ago, jclalor said:

When’s the last time you’ve heard the President referred to as “Donald John Trump”? It Seemed every other pundit from the right referred to Obama as “Barack Hussein Obama” and then claimed they weren’t being racist.

Fortunately - no-one believed their crap.

Unfortunately - some of the posters here showed their true colours and did the same.

4 hours ago, jclalor said:

Ya, because if it was "Donald Hitler Trump" the left would just let that slide, right?

I think you'd have a better point if it was "Barack Achmed Obama" or some other name that wasn't so notorious.

On 4/17/2019 at 9:37 AM, ryoder said:

I love the idea that this somehow finds itself being watched by Trump who completely misses the point and instead believes it's real and starts frothing at the mouth.

That mental image makes me very happy.

7 hours ago, yoink said:

I love the idea that this somehow finds itself being watched by Trump who completely misses the point and instead believes it's real and starts frothing at the mouth.

That mental image makes me very happy.

He would tweet about it first - then delete the tweet, then retweet his tweet - then tweet a tweet of a tweet that was tweeted because of his retweet. 

Someone should leash him when it comes to social media - I would hate to be one of his handlers.

Although . . .  the comic relief wouldn't be there.