4 4
Johannes Appel

Adventure Survey

Hi Guys,

my name is Johannes and I am currently a student at HULT University. Together with my team we are conducting a research on "adventure sport", which includes activities such as skydiving, caving sailing and others. We are looking for male participants between 45 and 60 years old and we hope that this  community can help us out. We would really appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to fill up the following questionnaire

https://forms.gle/ygLC7wPzrMHMneQh8 

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Johannes 

Edited by Johannes Appel

Hello gowlerk,

thank you for your question. We are targeting "middle age men", which is why we choose to limit the age limit to 60 years old. We have received feedback on increasing the age range also from other people and we will take this insight into consideration in our report. 

Best regards,

Johannes

Dear community, 

thank you for your questions and your insights. We will need to discuss it with our university if we can share our findings in this forum.

The creation of the questions and the statements were based on insights provided by the other entity. We appreciate all feedback.

Best regards,

Johannes 

On 4/17/2019 at 4:19 PM, dudeman17 said:

I couldn't answer because some of the statements in the paragraph contradicted each other or evoked different answers.

I agree. The survey instrument would have had a better resultset had they been broken up into separate questions.