skydiverek

When ad is reneved, it is "locked for comments"

12 hours ago, skydiverek said:

Bug: When ad is renewed, it is "locked for comments" (it has a lock symbol).

image.png.01d108366339a7f97c04352f5645a675.png

This could be a case of the ad being locked while the payment process occurs. While payment is pending the ad will be locked typically.. The only time an ad should get locked is when it's expired or pending payment.

We've taken a look at your ads and can't see any locked status on any of them. Could you post the URL to the ad showing it?

11 hours ago, Meso said:

This could be a case of the ad being locked while the payment process occurs. While payment is pending the ad will be locked typically.. The only time an ad should get locked is when it's expired or pending payment.

We've taken a look at your ads and can't see any locked status on any of them. Could you post the URL to the ad showing it?

This ad has been paid and renewed, and it is locked:

https://www.dropzone.com/classifieds/item/2097-pd-rs-ravens-tempos-all-sizes-126-to-250-great-shape-low-cost-world-air-shipping-best-deal/

11 hours ago, skydiverek said:

Thanks - that is unusual... I've removed the locked status of the ad. If it happens again please let us know and we'll investigate further. 

On 4/18/2019 at 8:17 AM, Meso said:

Thanks - that is unusual... I've removed the locked status of the ad. If it happens again please let us know and we'll investigate further. 

Same thing again, paid and renewed, locked...:

https://www.dropzone.com/classifieds/item/2097-pd-rs-ravens-tempos-all-sizes-126-to-250-great-shape-low-cost-world-air-shipping-best-deal/

10 hours ago, skydiverek said:

Arghh, I don't know what they were thinking when developing this plugin. We'll take a look at the options and see if there's a way to avoid this (which I'm sure there must be). Will try and get this resolved today.

In the meantime we've unlocked your ad.

Just an update. We've been in touch with the developer and he is investigating what could be causing the issue. In the mean time, if anyone noticed their ad is locked when renewing, please drop me a PM when it happens so I can unlock it manually in the interim.