BillyVance

Julian Assange kicked out of Ecuador Embassy, arrested by British

6 minutes ago, yobnoc said:
11 minutes ago, Coreece said:

No, he was arrested for jumping bail in the UK on the Sweden warrant and faces up to a year on that charge.  Now that he's out, the US wants him and quite possibly Sweden as well.

I guess I have more to learn on this.  Thanks for the correction.

It's just what I've been reading from the BBC. 

Here's a decent timeline:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-11949341

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:56 PM, Coreece said:

He was arrested for jumping bail after he found out that the UK was going to comply with Sweden's warrant and have him extradited back in 2012 to face the rape charges.  That's why he was holed up for 7 years in the embassy to begin with.

Wake up. He jumped bail because Uk was going to extradict him to Sweden who was going to extradite him to the US. I think the whole rape charge is bullshit. 

6 hours ago, akarunway said:

Wake up. He jumped bail because Uk was going to extradict him to Sweden who was going to extradite him to the US. I think the whole rape charge is bullshit. 

There are a couple women in Sweden who think otherwise. Sweden has never been known to kowtow to the USA.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, akarunway said:
On 4/13/2019 at 10:56 PM, Coreece said:

He was arrested for jumping bail after he found out that the UK was going to comply with Sweden's warrant and have him extradited back in 2012 to face the rape charges.  That's why he was holed up for 7 years in the embassy to begin with.

Wake up. He jumped bail because Uk was going to extradict him to Sweden who was going to extradite him to the US.

Why would he have been extradited to the U.S if there weren't even any U.S charges against him at that time?  And even if there were, why would he have to go to back to Sweden to be extradited to the U.S?

And if he was so afraid of Sweden, why did he seek to live there indefinitely to expand Wikileaks because of their "laws protecting whistle blowers?"

On 4/12/2019 at 7:28 AM, BillyVance said:

and I don't think he wanted to end up like Seth Rich. (yes, I know... unproven conspiracy theory)

The Mueller report states that DNC staffer did not steal the emails, Russia did.

Looks like Assange purposely started this bullshit.

But I am pretty sure the news sources you read aren't going to post corrections. But of course, it is the other news sources that are "fake news".