Parasummer 2019 will be taking place on 13 - 21 July 2019 in Kuressaare - the capital of the biggest island in Estonia - Saaremaa. Hosted by Eesti Langevarjuklubi / Skydive Estonia.

This will be the 20th anniversary of the skydiving boogie, so in addition to the already known and much loved awesomeness of an island boogie, there will be proper celebrations!

What to expect? Quality jumps with some of the world’s top load organisers. But of course parties, sauna, beautiful island scenery, sandy beaches, good people, great vibes. In general, the best possible reasons to book your summer vacation for that week and come join us in celebrating Parasummer 20!

Take your friends and family with you! In addition to tandem jumps at Kuressaare Airport, they can explore the beautiful nature, SPAs, seaside fun, culture, great food - there is something in Saaremaa for everyone.

Whoops, time to book my plane tickets again. I've been going to Parasummer for three years now, and every time they managed to hit the right balance between a low-pressure cozy boogie, and solid organization. Perfect for a foreign holiday that includes some of the most awesome views I've seen from above.

Veteran's tip: bring liquorice for the manifest/info desk. They seem to like it.:D:x