2 2
kallend

No-one knows <insert topic here> better than Trump

On 4/5/2019 at 4:12 PM, billvon said:

Funny!

Obama supporters were impressed by his achievements in public healthcare, international diplomacy and economic recovery.

Sure they were, they had blinders on the whole time, and still do. Obamacare is a disaster. International diplomacy? HAH. Economic recovery? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The only economic recovery that happened is under Trump, AFTER Obama said there's no magic wand, those jobs aren't coming back. :D

3 minutes ago, BillyVance said:

Obamacare is a disaster.

It is. But it is better than what came before it, it was all that could be passed. And no one has come up with a better plan that can pass. So in that light it is an accomplishment.

8 minutes ago, BillyVance said:

. The only economic recovery that happened is under Trump.

Billy, 

Look at this graph of US economic growth.

embed.png?s=gdp+cqoq&v=201903281258a1&d1=20090101&d2=20191231&type=type=line&h=300&w=600

Now explain the utter nonsense you just posted.

There has been some growth under Trump. We could argue about whether it's because of Trump or as a legacy of the previous administration, but that's a different argument.

What is utterly undeniable is that not only was there recovery under Obama, but the magnitude of it dwarfs anything that has happened since 2016.

While you're at it I'd like an answer to a simple question - do you post tripe in here because you actually believe it or just to generate a response? Because I'd like to know if it's the latter so that I don't waste my time in future. 

1 minute ago, yoink said:

Billy, 

Look at this graph of US economic growth.

embed.png?s=gdp+cqoq&v=201903281258a1&d1=20090101&d2=20191231&type=type=line&h=300&w=600

Now explain the utter nonsense you just posted.

There has been some growth under Trump. We could argue about whether it's because of Trump or as a legacy of the previous administration, but that's a different argument.

What is utterly undeniable is that not only was there recovery under Obama, but the magnitude of it dwarfs anything that has happened since 2016.

While you're at it I'd like an answer to a simple question - do you post tripe in here because you actually believe it or just to generate a response? Because I'd like to know if it's the latter so that I don't waste my time in future. 

If you don't want to waste your time, the easiest solution is to mute me. Poof, now you can't see my posts. 9_9

3 minutes ago, BillyVance said:

If you don't want to waste your time, the easiest solution is to mute me. Poof, now you can't see my posts.

Ha, it's far more fun to point out the holes in your points. As long as you don't start spouting semi-literate nonsense like that guy from SD I'll keep engaging you. Sometimes parts of what you say are even correct!

4 minutes ago, BillyVance said:

If you don't want to waste your time, the easiest solution is to mute me. Poof, now you can't see my posts. 9_9

Intentional trolling of the site is prohibited as you very well know and if you are taunting people into blocking you that counts as trolling. Trolling will result in your account being blocked again since you are well past your final warning.

Just now, gowlerk said:

Ha, it's far more fun to point out the holes in your points. As long as you don't start spouting semi-literate nonsense like that guy from SD I'll keep engaging you. Sometimes parts of what you say are even correct!

Cheers. I'll drink a beer for you.

11 minutes ago, PhreeZone said:

Intentional trolling of the site is prohibited as you very well know and if you are taunting people into blocking you that counts as trolling. Trolling will result in your account being blocked again since you are well past your final warning.

Hmmm. my two cents on that. Billy is a hardball player. And he can sure be irritating with his name calling. But I haven't seen him directly attack other posters here. I'm hoping we can keep him around for a little while longer. I need the shredding practice.

• Like 1