2 2
michaelmullins

West Tennessee Skydiving SkyVan "Dive 'til You're Deaf"

SkyVan "Dive 'til You're Deaf" event.

Sunday, 31 March, weather will be excellent and West Tennessee Skydiving is having a SkyVan "Dive 'til You're Deaf" event.

For licensed skydivers, jump the SkyVan all day (yes, all day) from 14,500 for $50! Yes, just $50.00.

SkyVan available at 9 AM. 

Did we mention it is $50 for all the jumps you can make on Sunday? If you make 10 jumps, then that would be $5 per jump (do the math).

Edited by michaelmullins
  • Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 10:06 PM, michaelmullins said:

SkyVan "Dive 'til You're Deaf" event.

Sunday, 31 March, weather will be excellent and West Tennessee Skydiving is having a SkyVan "Dive 'til You're Deaf" event.

For licensed skydivers, jump the SkyVan all day (yes, all day) from 14,500 for $50! Yes, just $50.00.

SkyVan available at 9 AM. 

Did we mention it is $50 for all the jumps you can make on Sunday? If you make 10 jumps, then that would be $5 per jump (do the math).

Damn shame I retired from the sport in 2013. Those $99 Boogie Til Ya Pukes where you made as many jumps as you could for that price... The good old days. Were you thinking of me when you named this new event?

And before you ask, YES, I'M STILL FUCKING DEAF! :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BillyVance said:

Damn shame I retired from the sport in 2013. Those $99 Boogie Til Ya Pukes where you made as many jumps as you could for that price... The good old days. Were you thinking of me when you named this new event?

And before you ask, YES, I'M STILL FUCKING DEAF! :D

Well since you are fucking deaf you would not realize how loud the Skyvan is, it is "deafening", therefore the "Dive 'til you're deaf".

• Like 2

On 4/3/2019 at 10:10 PM, michaelmullins said:

Well since you are fucking deaf you would not realize how loud the Skyvan is, it is "deafening", therefore the "Dive 'til you're deaf".

I've jumped several skyvans so I can't really tell how loud they are, but I'd guess it's like listening to race cars without mufflers times 10 LOL.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 8:10 PM, michaelmullins said:

Well since you are fucking deaf you would not realize how loud the Skyvan is

I once thought the Skyvan was loud.  Then I jumped the Eloy C-123BK.  Radial engines AND first generation jet engines.  You couldn't talk to someone six inches away from you.

• Like 1