3 3
brenthutch

Green new deal equals magical thinking

11 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

"if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" 

One is a policy proposal which has died in the senate, so hard to choose that. The other is a platform statement in an election I am not eligible to vote in. So can't choose that one either.

Looks like you are wrong again. That is at least three posts in a row in which you are wrong on very simple things....

5 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

One is a policy proposal which has died in the senate, so hard to choose that. The other is a platform statement in an election I am not eligible to vote in. So can't choose that one either...

Yet you feel compelled to opine?

4 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Yet you feel compelled to opine?

Yes, because some people who are not occupied by mindlessly chanting USA, USA, USA, sometimes have an opinion or care to discuss items outside of their direct sphere of influence.

Like has been pointed out to you previously, you should get around a bit more.

7 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Yes, because some people who are not occupied by mindlessly chanting USA, USA, USA, sometimes have an opinion or care to discuss items outside of their direct sphere of influence.

Just like Don Quixote, got it.

You are the very definition of Quixotic

Edited by brenthutch

3 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Just like Don Quixote, got it.

You are the very definition of Quixotic

Having an opinion about something outside your sphere of influence is impracticality in pursuit of ideals or exceedingly idealistic?

You aren't making any sense.

5 hours ago, billvon said:

So you support Trump.  OK then.  So much for your earlier claims.

I don't like Trump, I think I have made it abundantly clear.  Please let me know just who is the democratic contender that is pro 2nd amendment and doesn't believe that a carbon tax will save the world and I will be on board. If Joe Manchin was running I could vote for him.

Edited by brenthutch

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

I don't like Trump, I think I have made it abundantly clear.  Please let me know just who is the democratic contender that is pro 2nd amendment and doesn't believe that a carbon tax will save the world and I will be on board. If Joe Manchin was running I could vote for him.

So you are Trump supporter trying hard to convince others that except for_____________ fill in the blank, yada yada yada. 

Welcome to Brentercize. Left, Right, Up, Down, Shake that Booty, Shake that Booty. Left, Right, Up, Down, Shake that Booty. In no time you'll have lost all of your consistency and, if you still have any, your self respect.