wmw999

Things I’d still like to see

A couple of things that made navigating more efficient. 

1. Knowing what the top thread is even in mobile mode (it’s only on desktop that I see it, and especially with the proliferation of spam, it’s kind of nice not to waste an entry into the forum). This is especially useful when combined with knowing how many posts are new in each forum at forum view level. 

2. The ability to mark all forums read at once, instead of each one at a time. 

These are mostly mobile-centric, because I’m more likely to have a slow connection there. 

Wendy P. 

On 2/17/2019 at 7:37 PM, wmw999 said:

A couple of things that made navigating more efficient. 

1. Knowing what the top thread is even in mobile mode (it’s only on desktop that I see it, and especially with the proliferation of spam, it’s kind of nice not to waste an entry into the forum). This is especially useful when combined with knowing how many posts are new in each forum at forum view level. 

2. The ability to mark all forums read at once, instead of each one at a time. 

These are mostly mobile-centric, because I’m more likely to have a slow connection there. 

Wendy P. 

Sorry! Completely missed this thread. We've done #2, but number 1 is a bit of a challenge - due to the design.
But I'll take a look and see whether perhaps we can pull through the newest threat title to below the forum title and see how it looks.