1 1
stratostar

Searching for Thunderbow manual

I just found a 1971 Thunderbow rig in fairly mint condition. Having never packed one, nor seen a manual in any lofts in the last decade, I’m hoping someone here just might have one in the dust bin of time. I would like the real manual, but would be happy with just a copy of one that at least covers the packing. So if you got one to part with please let me know,thanks. 

26B9B325-C59C-402A-985A-226C0EEA943B.jpeg

F5CAFDBE-B8D0-4A29-8CEF-27685625BEB5.jpeg

6082DF42-6D7A-4099-8A2B-AF1099B20CC1.jpeg

7B0A62C2-3CEE-411F-A340-BEF41F83962A.jpeg

Edited by stratostar

I don't have a manual for it, but remember when I got one it said Pack in the usual manner. HUH? was my thought. You just flake it like a PC. I jumped one in a bag so can't help you with that sleeve. I don't remember them opening hard or anyone complaining about them other than they were kind of a slug.

I think I have a manual but it packs similar to a PC in a sleeve if you are familiar with that already. No stabilizers, 4 centre lines ; packs up a  lot smaller than a Mk 1 PC.
Will be a few days before I can access the original - I'll track it down if you still need one.

Some pics of a T'bow packing sequence at this link https://www.flickr.com/photos/vintageparachutegear/sets/72157629894831960

Edited by andrewhilton