1 1
BIGUN

New Format Email Replies

Need some help. 

I've gone into my account profile EDIT: (Settings> email address) over a couple of days and when I try to re-input my email address (a requirement) to get email replies - I get a Error 404 and shruggy emoticon. Am I doing something wrong? 

Edited by BIGUN

8 hours ago, BIGUN said:

Need some help. 

I've gone into my account profile EDIT: (Settings> email address) over a couple of days and when I try to re-input my email address (a requirement) to get email replies - I get a Error 404 and shruggy emoticon. Am I doing something wrong? 

Thanks for letting us know, will check this out and look to fix ASAP.

I've been able to narrow this down a bit. 

It's somewhere between my re-authenticating the email and my password (which is the final step). I've used the same password for a long time and can easily login in to dz.com. However, after re-authenticating my email; I type in the password and then it goes to a 404 Error. As a test; I changed the password to a new one and it again had the same results. Hope that helps.

9 hours ago, BIGUN said:

I've been able to narrow this down a bit. 

It's somewhere between my re-authenticating the email and my password (which is the final step). I've used the same password for a long time and can easily login in to dz.com. However, after re-authenticating my email; I type in the password and then it goes to a 404 Error. As a test; I changed the password to a new one and it again had the same results. Hope that helps.

Thanks! We did some testing yesterday and came to the same conclussion. There's some permissions either in the database or the file server that need tweaking, which will also help a lot of the spam issues. Since the issue is preventing us from adding plugins. Our dev is working on it trying to find the area to adjust and then things should be better.

• Like 1