Sjef

Dropzone finder/locator

Hi,

Admittedly I need to be more often on the site.  However I tend to travel a bit and look for dz's in the areas where I go.  I appreciate that the site needed a little face lift and updating.  The old site had a drop zone finder which was ok, a little bit of work but I could always find the info I needed.  Now however, even though it looks nice with the Google locator pins etc. but the actual dz info is more difficult to find.  Especially if I'm in a specific area, look at one dz and would like to look at another.  It puts me right back to start.  I ended up simply doing a search on google and it is easier to look at dz's individually.  Sorry but a little more fine tuning or short keys would help.

Thanks,

Thanks for your feedback. The idea here would be to zoom in to your location and then look at the dropzones in the area pinned on the map. You can then easily just right click on their name and open the listing in a new tab. This allows you to view several listings and then just close the windows as required.

Doing it this way provides the same ease of use as the old site had. You shouldn't have to go back or be put back to the start. You just need to open the links in new tabs instead of going directly to it each time. As you won't leave the map page by doing so.
image.png