jackwatson

Beginner suggestions

I am beginner in this field i am about to go for my first sky dive this weekend. Is there anything i need to know before the day arrives? I am going with a group of my friends, but all are beginners and i havnt had a conversation with someone who has already done this adventure(apart from my guide ofcourse) .

On 2/1/2019 at 4:41 PM, jackwatson said:

I am beginner in this field i am about to go for my first sky dive this weekend. Is there anything i need to know about soundcloud playlist downloader before the day arrives? I am going with a group of my friends, but all are beginners and i haven't had a conversation with someone who has already done this adventure(apart from my guide ofcourse) .

Yes! Relaxation is the key!

On 2/1/2019 at 3:11 AM, jackwatson said:

I am beginner in this field i am about to go for my first sky dive this weekend. Is there anything i need to know before the day arrives? I am going with a group of my friends, but all are beginners and i havnt had a conversation with someone who has already done this adventure(apart from my guide ofcourse) .

Wear comfortable clothes. Your shoes should be athletic shoes, such as running or tennis shoes, not heavy boots. Depending on the weather, bring an extra layer, such as a sweatshirt without a hood. It's usually colder at altitude. Gloves, googles, helmets, etc. will be furnished by the jump center. Smile when you jump out. 

• Like 1